the thread about nothing...

Was talking to a co-worker and didnt realize I left NT up with Tr1ll's avy just "poppin" in the background  :lol: :smh:

:lol:

Random *** question: Do NYC'ers really have rooftop parties?

Not regular *** dudes such as myself. Whatchu think this is? Friends?

It's mostly clubs that have that, kinda has a hipster vibe. I'm guessing since How To Make It in America showed it, it has increased in popularity with that type of crowd. With the wrong people at a rooftop party, somebody might catch that Bishop :lol:.

Last edited:
administrative assistant walked by and said the caterer messed up and we are missing 3 trays of food.....
so much for eating my weight in food...if i get any at all....might have to run out and buy food anyway since i didn't bring a lunch since it is "picnic day"......$12 well spent.....

Just finished beating Super Mario World on snes after a week of playing it.

I feels so accomplished breh.

Was talking to a co-worker and didnt realize I left NT up with Tr1ll's avy just "poppin" in the background  :lol: :smh:

Random *** question: Do NYC'ers really have rooftop parties?

Not regular *** dudes such as myself. Whatchu think this is? Friends?

It's mostly clubs that have that, kinda has a hipster vibe. I'm guessing since How To Make It in America showed it, it has increased in popularity with that type of crowd. With the wrong people at a rooftop party, somebody might catch that Bishop :lol:.

I mean, I would think if one had the ability and the resources, they would do it all the time. Hell, my bama *** thinks it looks cool. You right, doe, its not for the wrong crowd.

Rooftop parties/clubs are fun. It's more enjoyable to pregame on the roof (if you and/or your friends live in an apartment building with a roof) with just your friends then go out after though. I will be rooftop chillin' at my friends place on the 4th of July with a view of the Washington Monument and fireworks. It was a great time last year. Only thing is you have to be respectful/mindful and share the roof with the other tenants in your building. It's a good way to meet new people though.

Was talking to a co-worker and didnt realize I left NT up with Tr1ll's avy just "poppin" in the background 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
I did the same thing with my director. I posted about it in TAN too. Trills avy is dangerous man

got told i could only make one sandwich for now until everyone has eaten....

It is make your own...like bun and pit ham or turkey....so best believe my pit turkey sandwich is the size of pickachu

That feel when you see a spot on your clothes and dont know if its just water or something else... that 15 min it takes to dry and find out feels like forever !

Back
Top Bottom