the thread about nothing...

nigri-bouncing.gif

yesjacknicholson.gif

iZ4XOEioVTks2.gif

Last edited:
dat select button.... :evil:

went out in DC this weekend to Saint Ex? i was pretty drunk but it was cool....hot as hell in there though. Wanted ben's chili bowl at 3am....line was mad long...went to JJs got a cheesesteak instead it was pretty good.

Everyone have a good weekend?

I love Mondays. The start of my weekend.
Good night TAN. Good morning for all of you
Good riddance to all those that hate TAN

Finally decided to stop playing and get back to what I love doing...DJing. Going hard with the networking now. Time to make good use of the people I know as well as these social networks. Yall have a dope Monday.

I have a really big decision to make today... i've always wanted a chihuahua, and one of my guys said his aunt has some for sale. it's a boy pup 12 weeks pre pad trained already with first set a boosters for $200 i gotta make sure i'm ready for this dog so i have till the end of the day to decide.. $200 is a good price for that kind of dog right ?? anyways here goes the dog right here

Last edited:
I'm in school, and I'm kind of lost as far as my career path goes.

Honestly, I really messed up when I was like 17, but everything happens for a reason!

Gizz $200 is a great price. Bought my ex a Chi-wiener for v-day like 4 years ago cause she wanted a dog....that thing was $650. He a boss though

wht chill bruh! 

yeah j  i've been looking up prices and it seems like a good price.. i just gotta make sure i'm ready to have a dog

man I can't wait to go back to school and workout in a real gym..these apartment gym machines aren't cutting it anymore..ive damn near maxed out on all the machines lol

Back
Top Bottom