the thread about nothing...

Watching Original Gangsters.

Insomnia is a *****. Didn't fall asleep til just before 7 this morning.

Y'all remember when block buster cards were like gold ?? if you had a blockbuster card you were the man back in the day 

Mom and Pop video stores >>>> Blockbuster.

RIP the Video Store. :frown: :smh:
I can see both sides of this. I can still remember the smell of the mom and pop video store my dad used to take me to on Fridays when I was with him for the weekend. I was all about renting Nintendo games.
Who peeped Lady Gaga buttass nekkid though???

8)
When and where was this. She's not that hot to me, just curious 
laugh.gif

WTF is Black man poison? And don't give me some ******** like bad credit or child support or white women.

I think they're just underwear made to have a bulge in the front :lol: the brand is Black Man.

Is this what's considered big in Japan?

Brb moving to Japan..
Yeah I don't get this...

That "bulge" looks like a quarter erection. Why is it sticking straight out like that?
laugh.gif
Maybe I have different bulge shape since I wear briefs and my nuts hang but still... I could never wear underwear like that (without the bulge thing). I would be in pain. Gotta let my nuts hang a little bit yo. I'm off the boxer shorts since high school though. Never going back.

I guess it's meant to reproduce that in pants bulge, which I assume that's what it looks like. Chicks really do peep that hard though.

I can see both sides of this. I can still remember the smell of the mom and pop video store my dad used to take me to on Fridays when I was with him for the weekend. I was all about renting Nintendo games.
When and where was this. She's not that hot to me, just curious 
laugh.gif

WTF is Black man poison? And don't give me some ******** like bad credit or child support or white women.

wshh.com

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
 I just hit a google search at work and didn't realize what I was searching. Man that was the wrong phrase. I should have included Dave Chappelle with the phrase Blackzilla in my search 
mean.gif
. Welp, that killed that joke immediately.....

no draws/basketball or soccer shorts combo is clutch.

used to rock them to go to the movies :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom