the thread about nothing...

I always have a positive mindset no matter what but not to be on some weird stuff but random scenarios play in my head....I cant front im extremely nervous driving my car on the highway.....I drove to DC & back yesterday it was cool but I just don't feel right...

i wish i had a better relationship with my dad >D

im kinda nervous drivin my car to school tommorrow especially since my boy is riding with me

for the past 2 weeks Ive been having terrible thoughts that im gonna get into an accident :x...I hope not though

but ive came to the conclusion if its my destiny it is what it is

it just pisses me off that my car has been acting funny recently yet my dad would rather put his job before taking me back to school..smh but like I said it is what it is

How old are you ?

Naaaaaaaants ingonyama bagithi baba

how did they get up there doe

Last edited:
I always have a positive mindset no matter what but not to be on some weird stuff but random scenarios play in my head....I cant front im extremely nervous driving my car on the highway.....I drove to DC & back yesterday it was cool but I just don't feel right...

I hear ya bro.

You got a 216 state of mind.. you'll be aight :smokin

Might end up as a producer for a local studio. :pimp:

Gonna order some pizza and watch movies. Gotta let this soak in.

I know its cleche... but "be safe"....

Auto anxiety after a problem sucks.. and that's no short drive.

But if they swapped the ecu and the cars been fine for a few days I think youll be ok. Good luck and try you best not to get too stressed :smokin

Last edited:
tumblr_mrlie56qCI1rvj5qeo1_500.jpg

Screw all that dank logic and realistic expectations mumbo.
On eBay for the ring in one tab, double checking the gown price in another
lemme find out this is a damn ****** smfh

Last edited:
Reactions: Ox.
Kanye is Walter White, he's made mistakes here and there, he's done some bad things, but I followed him since the beginning and It's too late to stop

Back
Top Bottom