the thread about nothing...

Well folks, here it is. Unbelievable....
mean.gif

That dude in the green
laugh.gif
 That late 90s southern unintelligible flow.

"My School bus is my limo, my school bus is my limo

HGABEGAHFABDKHAHABGGEBA BYAHHHHH"

Well folks, here it is. Unbelievable....
mean.gif

SWAG!

Those kids have back-to-school swag.

I'ma need that instrumental.

Why didn't the token white chick get to spit a verse?

I thought she was going to spit hoy fiyah at the end.

Last edited:
That kid in the green had me dying, looking like Carl from Chappelle's show. I'm sort of irritated with the commercial but find it hilarious all in one 
roll.gif
. Like I said, I expected the other kid in the burgundy hoodie to shout Burrr! in the middle of his verse 
laugh.gif

iYen, you know why the white girl was there 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I wanna keep posting about those little kids but I know what will happen if I do. They have another song that goes hard though, its about bikes. Thats all I will say.

I wanna keep posting about those little kids but I know what will happen if I do. They have another song that goes hard though, its about bikes. Thats all I will say.
post it.

Getting chopstick lessons from my bro, I failed. He said I'll never be hokage with that attiude...
mean.gif

Checked that Bike video...I don't want to live on this planet anymore....

Last edited:
post it.

Getting chopstick lessons from my bro, I failed. He said I'll never be hokage with that attiude...
mean.gif

Checked that Bike video...I don't want to live on this planet anymore....
laugh.gif
It was fire doe. Your brother sounds like a cool guy making a joke like that. Being very serious.
eek.gif
Well time for someone to raise hell all up in this thread
Kick *ss 2 was a kick *ss movie 
pimp.gif
I wanna see this. After I'm done with this test though.
I don't get the joke, I'm missing something
me neither
nerd.gif
That either is or someone who looks like BlueSneakerhead

Last edited:
I don't find workout photos that females put on IG sexy at all. There's nothing sexy about squatting with a huge *** dumbbell with your whole workout outfit drenched in sweat.

I know most dudes would disagree but *shrug*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom