the thread about nothing...

not as much into music as I once was (15,000 song on my Ipod at one point) still listen to the radio everday heard this for the first time yesterday

:x :smokin

Females with guns for arms can go, them abs, thighs, and legs are very much welcomed

I'm trying to get rck arms tho
nerd.gif
 Where rck aka juice aka realhoestrain to make sense of this?
The trick is in the tan..... Not so much lifting
wink.gif

Carrot juice helps too
tongue.gif
Carrots do help you get more tan naturally. So the more tan you are, the bigger you look. 
nerd.gif

It makes sense now. 
eek.gif

devil.gif

Females with guns for arms can go, them abs, thighs, and legs are very much welcomed

I'm trying to get rck arms tho
:nerd:  Where rck aka juice aka realhoestrain to make sense of this?
The trick is in the tan..... Not so much lifting :wink:

Carrot juice helps too :tongue:
Carrots do help you get more tan naturally. So the more tan you are, the bigger you look. :nerd:

It makes sense now. :wow:  :evil:
Get at it young blood. You now know my sekret.

Your spouse will leave you for the pet next door.

Did he fall asleep on you early?

My heart shines a thousand suns for your immaculate beauty that reigns over this kingdom that we call earth. You face is the replica of beauty itself and cannot be tamed by a sheer mortal such as myself. So alas, I ask you of forgiveness for the sins I have created. I may never be forgiven for such harsh crimes I have bestowed on, but who am I to say it doesn't help to try? All I ask forth is 2 bad bishes and a cognac coke. :smokin :smokin

Bout to say adios to the rest of my weekend, just copped MGS 3: Snake Eater on PSN. Taking me back to my high school days when I binged on this game.

Back
Top Bottom