the thread about nothing...

Audrey Hepburn over all those women. I would gladly hold Audrey's hand as we walked through a meadow of flowers as the sun set.

Wasn't Marilyn Monroe just 50's style ratchet and everyone is just romanticizing her? 
nerd.gif
Yeah, prb so. But she had sex appeal like no other...and the chick Ava Gardner too.

I would have tossed both of them with no problem. 
I don't disagree.

Dat Quickstrike update. Feeling like a Mutombo Block.

Wasn't Marilyn Monroe just 50's style ratchet and everyone is just romanticizing her? :nerd:

it seriously rustles my jimmies when all these ******* chicks have shirts of her and post her pictures with words she never said and say she was a real woman, when in reality she was just an infamous garden tool. 
i love marilyn, i have like 6 big portraits of her in my room, books, i watched movies/docs about her and watched her movies.
i feel my blood boiling already >: :lol:
kim k > marilyn

Wasn't Marilyn Monroe just 50's style ratchet and everyone is just romanticizing her? 
nerd.gif
it seriously rustles my jimmies when all these ******* chicks have shirts of her and post her pictures with words she never said and say she was a real woman, when in reality she was just an infamous garden tool. 

i love marilyn, i have like 6 big portraits of her in my room, books, i watched movies/docs about her and watched her movies.

i feel my blood boiling already 
mad.gif
laugh.gif
See. These birds out hea don't eem know 
laugh.gif

Audrey Hepburn over all those women. I would gladly hold Audrey's hand as we walked through a meadow of flowers as the sun set.

She was bad too...can't forget her for sure. 

:pimp:
I love watching her movies, man. Her class is uncanny. The way she would get upset and bratty when she didn't get her way was awesome,. Man I'm about to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's again. Her playing Moon River on the fire escape was something else.

Let's not slander Marilyn too much, though. She had her fair share of issues that contributed to her actions.

Last edited:
I love watching her movies, man. Her class is uncanny. The way she would get upset and bratty when she didn't get her way was awesome,. Man I'm about to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's again. Her playing Moon River on the fire escape was something else.

Let's not slander Marilyn too much, though. She had her fair share of issues that contributed to her actions.
pimp.gif

Sometimes I start but then I delete. No point in starting that with someone who's sold on their own opinion.

Trying to figure out what to eat is the real dilemma.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 @ the Gucci Mane reaction. My day got somewhat better when I got home. Life is all about the small victories.

Got an 82% on my Calc 1 test. 8 Boosted my confidence in the class, and now I am ready to do that HW.

Wasn't Marilyn Monroe just 50's style ratchet and everyone is just romanticizing her? :nerd:

i feel my blood boiling already >: :lol:
kim k > marilyn

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom