the thread about nothing...

Everyday, I take one step further away from rap and take one step closer to rock.
yes come to the dark side

i dont know but lately i rarely listen to rap and when i do its only charles hamilton

all ive been listening to lately is rock and metal
of course you would listen to charles hamilton
laugh.gif

its funny how i only started listening to him because he liked sonic too but i ended up really liking his music

he comes out with a new mixtape like every 3 weeks or so and i could go the rest of my life and only isten to his music and not be bored with it 
nthat.gif

no reps lost, no dambs provided.

Everyday, I take one step further away from rap and take one step closer to rock.

:smokin

I remember when started branching out. there's so much out there. you can only listen to ****** tombout the same **** for so long.

Went to the bar the other night to checc out the house music scene with some of my folk. It doubles as a club, so, whatever. Was fried, needed something free to get into.

Walked up the stairs. Got to the bar. The light show was in full swing. Niiiiice.

2, 10 min. sets in, dj starts playing migos, keef, and old, old, OLD gucci. Straight trap **** gucci.

All eyes were on me, with a look of disgust.

I felt honored. Changed the whole scene just because I walked in, no turn up :smokin

racism exists...

Back
Top Bottom