the thread about nothing...

What the.....?????

Baby North?
roll.gif

Put luck at work was a success.

Im glad I have a whole isle to myself at work.

Gas purging initiated.
Our Next one is Thanksgiving. I hope that actually having a potluck with a purpose will cause people to acutally bring in food. Except the one guy who brings in TastyKakes EVERY SINGLE TIME

Gas purging initiated.
Our Next one is Thanksgiving. I hope that actually having a potluck with a purpose will cause people to acutally bring in food. Except the one guy who brings in TastyKakes EVERY SINGLE TIME

We got a guy who always brings in a cheese and sausage casserole and its never cooked all the way through you put it on your plate and the eggs are like water....im never eating it again...last time i did i was like the chick in Prometheus on the can....felt like i was giving birth to a tentacle alien

Gas purging initiated.

TastyKakes? :lol: Thats how you get banned from participating.

We got a guy who always brings in a cheese and sausage casserole and its never cooked all the way through you put it on your plate and the eggs are like water....im never eating it again...last time i did i was like the chick in Prometheus on the can....felt like i was giving birth to a tentacle alien

:x Cheese and Sausage casserole sounds like a **** on a plate.

NT needs an obituary page....

...a "wall of shame", if you will.
I'm all for it
And now its time for NT mobile for TAN. Computer screen was out in the open for that gif
mean.gif
Got me...twice. But guess what?  I D G A F

I can literally hear @Antidope's head explode

roll.gif
@Tr1ll's gas purging

Nyquil and Organic pepppermint tea got me feeling like..
I bet it does. Codeine or Vicodin tho.....
eek.gif

eek.gif
 that floating cat pic...
roll.gif
. It be having you feeling like that forreal. I walked into a wall at 3am going to the bathroom after I took my vicodin and I didn't feel a damn thing. 

its too big to upload but dude in the background might be the most bad *** person in the world

beard swagger on 1000 trillion
pimp.gif

TAN, I'm going to put you onto some real life stuff. From the Dr of all that gives life, could save your life type stuff.

The Chocolate-peanut-butter-jalapeno-jam Sandwhich.

Get the blood flowin, y'know. That natural healing type stuff with minerals and vitamins. I make the peanut butter with coconut milk to get that extra boost and flavor, namsayin?

+

Them peppers will save your life. Get to know them.

Yo... Ninja gets banned for a bit and we've all lost a good amount of reps...

NinjaHood really does lurk TAN
eek.gif
Of course he does. He's a closeted TAN lover.
He's only banned for a week? 
nerd.gif

might post a dressing better fit tommorow, will definitely get roasted.
laugh.gif

do it.

my man.
Do it
I don't understand how teeth can get like this? 

might post a dressing better fit tommorow, will definitely get roasted.
do it and provide pics.
WHT last post in here no longer exist.
wait :wht? what did he do to get banned?
WHT 
frown.gif

tired.gif

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

not my wht
embarassed.gif

3b4c5c88.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

em i do in et right?

2a4wsps.jpg
pimp.gif