the thread about nothing...

embarassed.gif
 thank you
embarassed.gif
 gracias 
Two childhood heroes:
nthat.gif

It's November, this girl just said we've been talking for close to four months. We started talking at the end of August (29th of August), which really makes it 2 months and a half. Where the hell did four come from.... :smh:

It's November, this girl just said we've been talking for close to four months. We started talking at the end of August (29th of August), which really makes it 2 months and a half. Where the hell did four come from....
mean.gif
it's not that serious and you shouldn't be keeping tabs on dates, that's not alpha.

embarassed.gif

She brought it up, and I questioned it (which made her mad). In my head I was like, no way it's been that long, ties would've been cut by now. I googled it, I made it even worse since I forgot her birthday. :rofl:

It's November, this girl just said we've been talking for close to four months. We started talking at the end of August (29th of August), which really makes it 2 months and a half. Where the hell did four come from.... :smh:

SHE SAID CLOSE TO FOUR MONTHS BRO

It's November, this girl just said we've been talking for close to four months. We started talking at the end of August (29th of August), which really makes it 2 months and a half. Where the hell did four come from....
mean.gif
Clearly she can't count. Leave her where she stands.

That last part had me like.....

Fellas, I think it's time to dead her. Don't even care if I didn't get the yambs.

Last edited:
That last part had me like.....

Fellas, I think it's time to dead her. Don't even care if I didn't get the yambs.
Just your average hs insecurity, nothing to see here. If she genuinely annoys you and you can't stand to be around her, then leave. If you still like her, stay. Don't try to be Mr. Cool because she said some dumb **** one time. 

unknwn unknwn I had a feeling it was the wrong form too. Thanks for the correction, here's a rep.

joepac12 joepac12 Already on it, bus yambs is already in motion. It'll be a smooth jump from this girl to the next.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom