the thread about nothing...

Just ate a whole flat bread pizza.....
when the bubble guts hit:

ibqKXm3B7PUbsz.gif

I ordered Chinese food today.  The lunch special is from 11:30-4:00.  I called at 3:50 and they put me on hold. At first I thought they were actually busy, but after about 7 minutes I realized what they were doing.  I was gonna hang up and admit defeat, but this was now a matter of honor and principle.  After waiting on hold for 15 minutes they finally picked up the phone and said "you want lunch special?". I said yes, and I heard an audible sigh from the girl on the phone.  

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." -Sun Tzu

Anybody in here ever use Fix-A-Flat?

Tow truck company told me to pay them $60 to travel 0.8 miles.

No.

I used "Slime" to fix a tire 6 years ago and it still holds. Ive only driven the car about 3000 miles in those 6 years though :lol:... so I have no idea how it would hold under daily driving conditions.

No.

I used "Slime" to fix a tire 6 years ago and it still holds. Ive only driven the car about 3000 miles in those 6 years though :lol:... so I have no idea how it would hold under daily driving conditions.

Thanks. I'll look into. I just need to go less than 10 blocks and buy a new tire lol

Last edited:

No.

Thanks. I'll look into. I just need to go less than 10 blocks and buy a new tire lol

No spare ?

No spare ?

I might lose some man points here but I've never changed a tire on a SUV and didn't wanna risk anything happening. Just gonna inflate it and drive to a tire shop.

get some 24s b.

any less and ur swag wont be on 3 hunnid

I had 20s years ago and tires were a minimum of $125 a piece and you feel everything on the road. I can afford to lose some swag lol

Back
Top Bottom