the thread about nothing...

@Deftronic: How many y'all remember the day you finally realized you could kick ur fathers *** if you wanted to?

@Deftronic: I was 16 & my pops tried to beat me with a belt, I stood there took like 8 lashes "like this **** don't even hurt no more bruh" to myself

@Deftronic: I felt like Leroy when he got the glow,after the lashes he stood there breathing dumb heavy, I was like "you finished" & walked out the room

@Deftronic: Ever since then he would just talk **** from across the room, one day he got slick and called my girl a ***..man looka here

@Deftronic: I was eating a hot dog, I did a 180 & straight Peyton manning'd that **** at his face & said "say some more **** & I'll fly ur ******* head"

@Deftronic: He never got loud with me again, he knew he lost all control when he had mustard and ketchup on his nose

@Deftronic: Now my moms is a different story she done hit me with some Killer Instinct ultra combos...I'm good off her

:rofl:

:rofl:

them killer instinct combos though :lol:

My pops is 6'0 had like 3 knee surgeries and still be giving dudes that work in Ball in his late 40s.

I ain't stepping to him.

he-got-game.jpg

My dad gave me a rabbit punch dead in the chest one day. Def made me think twice after that.  It was all fun in games until that point. I also realized I possessed the same power.

I'll never forget the time me, my pops and cousins all played in a 5v5 rec league.

My pops pulled my cousin cause he did some stupid **** :rofl: yelled at home from across the court and made him sit on the bench.

we played 4 vs 5 :rofl: :rofl:

your "cousin". riiiiiigghhhhhttt. its ok papi if you dont got no j. we wont judge.

I saw my dad slump a dude over a road rage incident when I was 8.

Dude has gotten bigger since then, straight working on cars and lifting weights 6 days out of the week.

I'll be damned.

Me and my step pops threw on the gloves one day when i was a teenager and i say it was about even..  he did slip tho and i stold on him hard as F him when he was trying to get up 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I saw my dad slump a dude over a road rage incident when I was 8.

Dude has gotten bigger since then, straight working on cars and lifting weights 6 days out of the week.

I'll be damned.

Your last name Fletcher?

Naw.

Me and my step pops threw on the gloves one day when i was a teenager and i say it was about even..  he did slip tho and i stold on him hard as F him when he was trying to get up :rofl:  

Best believe he hasnt forgotten :lol:

blud still having nightmares about it :lol:

Best believe he hasnt forgotten
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
   nah, it was a bunch of my friends and we were all in my backyard boxing each other, and he was back there watching so one of my friends was like put the gloves on with your pops

it didn't 't get serious or nothing but as soon as i seen that slip i caught him good 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If it was free and there was no initiation to join, the Crips would have 1billion members.

That defeats the purpose

It would take a lot for me to fight my dad, he'd have to whoop my mom or something to that degree for me to wash him up. I know I can easily wash him. 

Back
Top Bottom