the thread about nothing...

Finally saw where this meme came from 
laugh.gif

@Lpheat22  welcome home fam 
nthat.gif

Shoutout to moms for these turkey wings, stuffing, yams, peas and rice, greens and cabbage. And I got the peach cobbler on deck. Then this game....
nthat.gif

delivery. i thought it was just tax? 
world not going to stop spinning breh and your lack of tip isn't the difference between them starving and eating so you good. just lace them next time you order 
smokin.gif

info on the meme origin @beh235  
nerd.gif

Shoutout to moms for these turkey wings, stuffing, yams, peas and rice, greens and cabbage. And I got the peach cobbler on deck. Then this game....
nthat.gif
cot damb 
sick.gif

wish I lived closer to my moms 
mean.gif
 those sunday dinners >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

delivery. i thought it was just tax? 
world not going to stop spinning breh and your lack of tip isn't the difference between them starving and eating so you good. just lace them next time you order 
smokin.gif

info on the meme origin @beh235  
nerd.gif
It's from the last wrestlemania in April when the Undertaker lost to Brock Lesnar. They panned to dude in the crowd 
laugh.gif
. They were just showing that on NBC.

Shoutout to moms for these turkey wings, stuffing, yams, peas and rice, greens and cabbage. And I got the peach cobbler on deck. Then this game....:nthat:

Address?

And I forgot what jersey I say photoshopped onto that dude in the crowd :rofl:

nthat.gif
cot damb 
sick.gif

wish I lived closer to my moms 
mean.gif
 those sunday dinners >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ice and rest man. Best of luck.
Ever had it? How long does this **** last?
Never had it, but it's an inflammation. Ice and rest, those are the basics. Did you go to the doctor? If so, what did he say?

Never had it, but it's an inflammation. Ice and rest, those are the basics. Did you go to the doctor? If so, what did he say?
Said theirs nothing he can do but give me painkillers & just wait & see how long it takes for the swelling to go away :smh:

Cant be walking around with a tennis ball sack

Let me get some cobbler dog.

I got 5 on it
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
. I wish I could express FedEx it to you now. I have to learn how to make this. It's really good. She actually mixed apple and peach together. And I got ice cream too.

@Offset POW CLOW   damn. Just take the pain killers as needed and see what happens. No more briefs man. Boxer briefs >>> all

Back
Top Bottom