the thread about nothing...

Bruh
roll.gif
Bruh you couldn't ctrl+r this?

Got me like

18fc537p57r4ujpg.jpg

Last edited:
You ever hear a song and know you should hate it.  Like you know its not good...you know you should stop singing it...but why...why
Chop the top off the porshe, thats a headless horse ....extendo long as an extension cord

You ever hear a song and know you should hate it.  Like you know its not good...you know you should stop singing it...but why...why

Chop the top off the porshe, thats a headless horse ....extendo long as an extension cord
that spoiler :lol:

Broke my PB 18,000 calories today. Cheat day gone cray. If I could have 1 wish, itdbe to be able to eat as much as I can and never gain fat haha

Last edited:

I'm in love with the Coco. 

BAKING SODA I GOT BAKING SODA

Day 9 of 30, let's get this ****!

Gotta see about the truck today, then hopefully cop that **** tomorrow or Friday.

Is anyone else like me? I don't call my supervisors, nor management my boss. I'm my own boss, they have better job titles. I mean, I ultimately decide if I work or not. Just a random thought.

Carpe diem TAN, carpe ****n diem...

Since I'm not winning the TAN Fantasy this year I guess I'll change my avy :lol:

Is there a Santa hat thread up?

Gotta see about the truck today, then hopefully cop that **** tomorrow or Friday.

Is anyone else like me? I don't call my supervisors, nor management my boss. I'm my own boss, they have better job titles. I mean, I ultimately decide if I work or not. Just a random thought.

:lol: Yeah, you and every other "boss" on social media.

:lol: Yeah, you and every other "boss" on social media.

So relieved, thought I was alone on this

Sittin in my truck ready to knock this job interview out. Finally have a chance to get into the oil industry.

Back
Top Bottom