the thread about nothing...

:lol:

I really hate Christmas man. Being pigeonholed into going to the Christmas party and secret Santa. If you dont go to the Christmas party you have to work instead............... And they put my name into the Secret Santa pool without even asking me. Who says I want to waste time going to buy a gift for some stranger? Shes getting a candle and if she doenst like it she can kick rocks.
Merry Christmas famb

J/k I hate christmas too

Mashin off sidewayz in a big body frame,
Big killa to the brain gettin dome in the turnin lane

Dip thru the nickel to get a dub ill never drop a dime
Mess wit my family and feel the wrath of my 9 to ya spine

Bun B fwm.

all i got on my face is tattoo tears and ***** (vagina)
Test my nuts and see my heart and my shooters get to bussin

Im po'ed up when i show up my homie got one twisted
Ill leave you ****** off if you get me twisted

A scarface i heard you started a new label, fwm

Ice gave my windows a nice glaze so I pour hot water all over the car

If it’s really frigid outside, then pouring hot water on your windshield is not a good idea. The temperature difference could cause the windshield to crack. If it’s not that cold, then warm water may help the ice melt.

http://becarchic.com/2011/01/18/how-not-to-de-ice-your-windshield/

Remember to never pour boiling water on your windscreen as the thermal shock from the change in temperatures might result in cracks in the glass.

http://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/16722/can-boiling-water-break-car-windows

giphy.gif
Thank you

I know better next time.

I really hate Christmas man. Being pigeonholed into going to the Christmas party and secret Santa. If you dont go to the Christmas party you have to work instead............... And they put my name into the Secret Santa pool without even asking me. Who says I want to waste time going to buy a gift for some stranger? Shes getting a candle and if she doenst like it she can kick rocks.
Merry Christmas famb

J/k I hate christmas too

Nt used to be fun now it's all race this race that

The Lols never come and when they do people destroy it within the first page of said Lols beginning
frown.gif
This is all that needed to be said

We get it, you do this every year. Stop being a grump.
My girl said my hands are pretty rough. But my grandpas are rougher. No ****** ****. That ***** is like 70 and works construction.

Anyways. What is about rough hands that girls always like? Got a vato loco rubbin my hands an lickin my lips like LL cool J and ****.
TMI
My hands are so ******* dry from touching cardboard boxes all day
mean.gif
lotion and gloves bruh

Back
Top Bottom