the thread about nothing...

Tom-Brady-Almost-Left-Hanging.png

I'm down bad man I lost my time card for days I've worked and overtime hours

Got another one but it ain't no point of holding on to it if I can't even make it to work and turn the damn thing in.

That's real life right there

Exactly. You been through this?

Nah bruh but i know ppl who have and they got samples from theyre legs and arms.

If you can opt for a urine test and make up an excuse for why you dont want a patch of hair missing from your body then do it. So many quick and effective ways to get thc out your urine.

so i recently demoted myself from manager to a part-timer all because I need to study for my nursing board exams while at the mean time work park time as a nursing assistant, and boy does that **** suck.  Also got my check in from my job and am not liking that money decrease at all :frown:. At least I paid off all my credit cards so I got that going for me...

small sacrifice for a great potential in a few years. keep at it bruh.

It's "Lepre-Con" in Hoboken today. Feels like a few short years ago everyone would be about going out and drinking. I had no idea it was today nor do I care.

Feels like I'm getting old as hell though I'm only 27 lol. Weird time period, those mid-to-late twenties.

It's "Lepre-Con" in Hoboken today. Feels like a few short years ago everyone would be about going out and drinking. I had no idea it was today nor do I care.

Feels like I'm getting old as hell though I'm only 27 lol. Weird time period, those mid-to-late twenties.
My cousin has been bugging me all week to go with him but I said I wasn't feeling it. I feel old as hell and I'm only 21 haha

I have a question for my NT fambs...not sure if its been asked before but If pink is the color for breast cancer awareness month and Autism already has Blue what is the color for Colon cancer month? Srs

They can do urine test too. I'm ****** either way :lol:
look into quick fix synthetic urine ...like 30-40 bucks..youll be a gawd at any job that urine tests you. Some jobs tho check to see if its synthetic ..but we talkin CIA/FBI type jobs

oh dang. i thought you were older than me thru instagram pics :lol:
I get that a lot. When my sister was a little younger, people would ask if she was my daughter. :smh:
I almost never get ID-ed either. :rolleyes

I have a question for my NT fambs...not sure if its been asked before but If pink is the color for breast cancer awareness month and Autism already has Blue what is the color for Colon cancer month? Srs
Colon cancer is blue as well, but I like the way you think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom