the thread about nothing...

Better than your supervisor cutting your hours down and not saying anything :\

Exactly what's been happening to me this past month, I've been getting 1 day a week compared to 3 :stoneface:  
The thing is that she doesn't have the final say on my schedule.
Called her bluff, and she got roasted.
Old hag had it coming.

Mom's homemade cooking 
nthat.gif
. Gonna miss that when I go to college 
tired.gif

Its deeper than that.
Details b 
nerd.gif

The thing is that she doesn't have the final say on my schedule.
Called her bluff, and she got roasted.
Old hag had it coming.
smokin.gif

Forgot to post, but I kinda got in trouble yesterday. I work at a retail store and one of our main focuses is to sign people up for our rewards program. By the middle of my shift, I had 3 people that signed up and 5 people that didn't. One of my managers calls me up to review my sales for the day. Turns out the system didn't close my account the last time I rang a person up and someone went ahead and up a bunch of non-sign ups on it 
mean.gif
 already got called out for a similar problem on Saturday, and here we go again 
eyes.gif

damn, i was driving where i live around 9:10 or so and as we got closer to our destination cops were swarming the same direction as we were.

as we got closer we saw a crap load of cops, then we passed by a circle k and the cops had this white dude stopped at gunpoint at the other side of the street.

then we passed the church and i saw the cops leading this little girl out of the church and she was terrified.

apparently there was a shooting 8 peeps might be dead.

damn, i was driving where i live around 9:10 or so and as we got closer to our destination cops were swarming the same direction as we were.

as we got closer we saw a crap load of cops, then we passed by a circle k and the cops had this white dude stopped at gunpoint at the other side of the street.

then we passed the church and i saw the cops leading this little girl out of the church and she was terrified.

apparently there was a shooting 8 peeps might be dead.
In South Carolina??

Had a chick at the crib earlier & she seen niketalk on my tablet & asked me about it... not a big deal but that **** felt weird as hell tryna explain a shoe forum to a lil hood chick lol

Last edited:
Forgot to post, but I kinda got in trouble yesterday. I work at a retail store and one of our main focuses is to sign people up for our rewards program. By the middle of my shift, I had 3 people that signed up and 5 people that didn't. One of my managers calls me up to review my sales for the day. Turns out the system didn't close my account the last time I rang a person up and someone went ahead and up a bunch of non-sign ups on it :smh:  already got called out for a similar problem on Saturday, and here we go again :rolleyes
Man that reminds me of the days I used to work at a supermarket :x no bueno

Morning Tan

Back from florida. First day back at work got 3 hours of sleep thanks to my girl friend and now i feel like death on my first day back in a week. All i want to do is go home and sleep. 330 unread responses....maybe later after i read through these 90 some emails

Last edited:
omg i got into all my waitlist schools!!!!!!

Deciding between UC Santa Cruz, San Diego, Irvine, and Davis!!!!!!

fdsakjfasdljfha!!!!
This gotta be one of the best weeks of your life right now. Warriors Championship, and now this. Congrats bro.

cant believe Metered First Class 1oz letter  increases from $0.48 to $0.485 

where they going with that half cent ahah what a joke . im late as hell this went up may 31st damn 

Back
Top Bottom