the thread about nothing...

Went to Walmart to get my tire fixed
Wondered around Walmart

Found the ps2 gta trilogy

Copped :pimp:

Got fired from my job after two weeks cuz I reported a coworker callin me the n word but it's cool Ina get the ball rolling on this lawsuit

Start a new gig Monday

unless u got witnesses or them recorded saying it i doubt it will go far.. two weeks in im also assuming u were still on probations so they'll probably say they canned you for "performance issues". but in all bruh i wish you the best with the whole shakedown process..
Yeah ... They probably got me mane

Ima talk to my pops about this man I can't let this ride and dude still out there eating

I thought you left your gig already?

I didn't formally put my notice in. Just took a few days of vacation. Started the new job and quickly realized the doctor was a pervert so I quit on the second day :lol: :smh:

Really?

I wonder why he hired you. :nerd:

hibbertchug_original.gif

Last edited:

Ima talk to my pops about this man I can't let this ride and dude still out there eating

most def bro... just dont do anything stupid to get u or ur pops in a legal situation... and believe karma does come round'. had a situation like that in college.. i put homie to sleep thought i was good cuz we were off the campus... (wrong) had to meet with judicial board and police department .. long story short if my bball coach didn't come up at bat i mightve been finished.

most def bro... just dont do anything stupid to get u or ur pops in a legal situation... and believe karma does come round'. had a situation like that in college.. i put homie to sleep thought i was good cuz we were off the campus... (wrong) had to meet with judicial board and police department .. long story short if my bball coach didn't come up at bat i mightve been finished.
Yea you are absolutely right.

I'm just glad I can still work man

That moment when you're at work and you can identify with Lester Freamon the first time he was introduced to us...:wow: :lol: :smh:

Repped

Wish i could sit at my job making side money while i wait for real work to pick up. So much busy work for no reason if instead of busy work it was kosher for me to take online classes or something i would do that. Or widdle small furniture out of beach wood :lol:

Oh... I lived in Georgia for a couple of years. The weather felt similar. Btw, 80 and humid is not a nice night anywhere at 12 am and you're trying to sleep. But, if I were out... that's different.

I didn't formally put my notice in. Just took a few days of vacation. Started the new job and quickly realized the doctor was a pervert so I quit on the second day
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I didn't formally put my notice in. Just took a few days of vacation. Started the new job and quickly realized the doctor was a pervert so I quit on the second day
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Really?

I wonder why he hired you.
nerd.gif
hibbertchug_original.gif
laugh.gif

This thread is the worst thing to happen to NT

That moment when you're at work and you can identify with Lester Freamon the first time he was introduced to us...
eek.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Repped

Wish i could sit at my job making side money while i wait for real work to pick up. So much busy work for no reason if instead of busy work it was kosher for me to take online classes or something i would do that. Or widdle small furniture out of beach wood
laugh.gif
Gummint fams, I'm grateful for my schedule though. Makes it less irritating. 

Back
Top Bottom