the thread about nothing...

Morning Tan,
small vent real quick

So my girl has a best friend who is a dude. When we first started dating she told me dude was gay. He lives in chicago we live in bmore. So she tells me like 4 months ago he broke up with his bf and is questioning his sexuality and wants to have sex with my gf. So idk why but she tells me this and laughs about it. So i am like ok whatever. They have been friends for 10 years. Their families are really close went on vacas together as kids blah blah blah. Fast forward to this morning. She is like i have a "serious question for you". "BFF former gay dude" is moving back home from chicago and needs a room mate. So would you be ok if me and him moved in together?

Now her parents won't let me live with her because "can't live with a bf before marriage" and she supports that notion. Which i honestly don't mind. But yet she says they would be ok with her living with a guy as long as it isn't a bf....which makes no sense. But how in the world is she going to ask me this question knowing she told me he wants to sleep with her to figure out his sexuality? Like B**** are you serious? You are really asking me this? Did you forget i know what i know? Are you that stupid?

Now i am in this position where i say no and im jealous or crazy or something. Because oh 10 year friendship and he (might be) is gay. And if i say yes im cool with it im basically green lighting drama for a long long time.

I seriously hate women. I can't go to dinner one-on-one with a friend thats a girl without her getting angry but she can live with a dude that wants to sleep with her. So many lines get crossed living with another person. Just walking around with little clothing or both coming home drunk from partying on a weekend. Like in no world is this understandable. I hope this is a joke

/rant

It's sounds like she wants to force your hands into asking the question to her by telling you "can't live with a bf before marriage" and threatened/telling you that she's moving in with a dude that wants to have sex with her..

The man gives you a suggestion and you tell him FOH?  
mean.gif

dudes be throwing around 'over your head apparently' like they made some clever *** quip or had some diabolically executed sarcasm  FOH

My weed arrived in the mail today, found a reputable seller on silkroad.
I couldn't find a good indica so I settled for some OG Kush. Used the vaporizer for the first time. I started feeling the effects within minutes after inhaling when smoking but I wasn't really noticing anything with the vape until 15-20 minutes later. Suddenly hit me like a truck. It does seem to help great for my leg pains though.
I'm having less pain now than when I was on the max dosage of my opiates. Not completely pain free but it definitely improves my quality of life. My videogame skills increased by roughly 25% because the pain is less distracting. Every time I've taken the weed I've been putting up more than 20% more kills and less deaths on Gears and Destiny. :smokin
I don't recall who in this thread gave me some tips but thanks. I never thought it'd improve my life so much.

Last edited:
It wasn't doe. The engery you used to ask us could've been use to ask google.

Whatever meme you need just type it into google.

Same for gifs.
Make gifs out of YouTube videos by adding "gif" in front of "youtube" in a YouTube URL. 

Ex:  

becomes

@Jking0821 if shes serious about this you should probably re-evaluate your relationship. if she cant see the audacity to ask 2 ridiculous questions, it cant get better down the line. move on man. good luck with whatever decision you make.

Joints looking ripe

right?
and they only 59 cents?

who got da info? :nerd:

Morning Tan,
small vent real quick

So my girl has a best friend who is a dude. When we first started dating she told me dude was gay. He lives in chicago we live in bmore. So she tells me like 4 months ago he broke up with his bf and is questioning his sexuality and wants to have sex with my gf. So idk why but she tells me this and laughs about it. So i am like ok whatever. They have been friends for 10 years. Their families are really close went on vacas together as kids blah blah blah. Fast forward to this morning. She is like i have a "serious question for you". "BFF former gay dude" is moving back home from chicago and needs a room mate. So would you be ok if me and him moved in together?

Now her parents won't let me live with her because "can't live with a bf before marriage" and she supports that notion. Which i honestly don't mind. But yet she says they would be ok with her living with a guy as long as it isn't a bf....which makes no sense. But how in the world is she going to ask me this question knowing she told me he wants to sleep with her to figure out his sexuality? Like B**** are you serious? You are really asking me this? Did you forget i know what i know? Are you that stupid?

Now i am in this position where i say no and im jealous or crazy or something. Because oh 10 year friendship and he (might be) is gay. And if i say yes im cool with it im basically green lighting drama for a long long time.

I seriously hate women. I can't go to dinner one-on-one with a friend thats a girl without her getting angry but she can live with a dude that wants to sleep with her. So many lines get crossed living with another person. Just walking around with little clothing or both coming home drunk from partying on a weekend. Like in no world is this understandable. I hope this is a joke

/rant

then it'll be

"it was a mistake", that she tell him
mistake happen bout 10 times bredrin

:lol: need to send a young girl to go slap some sense into baby girl.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom