the thread about nothing...

No one cared? Seems alittle harsh
"maybe you couldnt get the jokes, or you took what was said to you too seriously"

Your harrassment complaint should have launched an investigation. Theres no such thing as "jokes" in the workplace if someone legitimately feels uncomfortable. The fact that there was no displinary action is horrible

Sorry you had to experience that [emoji]128532[/emoji]

I need to just find me a lady or 2 to chill with during these winter months and make sure she understands that we chillin in the crib so I ain't gotta spend no $ this winter at all. I can do a dinner or 2 here and there, but I'm not with the whole take every chick you meet on a date steez anymore.

OAN, TGIF!!!!! Hittin up Cleveland tomorrow w/ the fam for a skate jam.

Dem drunk/high dudes on the train singing only the words that rhyme in whatever song they listening too! LOL.

Had a dream in a Porsche, then I woke up and had to go to court (Damb! :smh:)

Last edited:
I need to just find me a lady or 2 to chill with during these winter months and make sure she understands that we chillin in the crib so I ain't gotta spend no $ this winter at all. I can do a dinner or 2 here and there, but I'm not with the whole take every chick you meet on a date steez anymore.

OAN, TGIF!!!!! Hittin up Cleveland tomorrow w/ the fam for a skate jam.

:rofl:

President Obama will be real AF if he pardons Assata Shakur. White tears will flow.

Whats this from/about?

More reason to keep working on your education man. Otherwise come up with a backup plan and get outta that job

Back
Top Bottom