the thread about nothing...

BruceLee.gif

kinda feeling the new adele song. the feels is there

kinda feel like she falls in the "woman i want to smash and don't' know why" thread

alonzo.gif

Quit my job the other day because of how i was treated and the racism i was dealing with, they didn't care, HR didn't care, called the guy who interviewed me to tell him what happend, he didn't care. Have a new job lined up, but im pretty pissed off.

the fact nobody cared :smh:

best of luck in your new job.

Got a promotion at my job, smooth sailing from here fam. :pimp:

Congratz :smokin

Flourish NT brother.

I'm in line for a promotion in January. Can't wait for some change and that paycheck getting fatter

GOAT

Quit my job the other day because of how i was treated and the racism i was dealing with, they didn't care, HR didn't care, called the guy who interviewed me to tell him what happend, he didn't care. Have a new job lined up, but im pretty pissed off.
Can you say?

Eeoc

Same thing happen to me told my supervisor and it looked like he was holding back laughter and I got fired :smh:

Bout to hit em where it hurts

Every time I decide I need a new look I shave my beard thinking it's a good idea. The next morning I'm like why did I do this ****. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Gotta rant tonight tan, long post warning 
tired.gif

Was up late last night studying my *** off for trig, working through so many problems and notes I couldn't think straight so I cut it off. Got 2 hours of sleep before I got back up for school. Skip to test time. We got to do this in groups so I just knew my chances would be fuego 
smokin.gif
 partnered with 2 of my friends, one who has a B in the class. Long story short, I changed some of my answers that I knew in my heart were right because she's way smarter than me and didn't wanna end up with another F. I usually stay back the next block, so I saw the answer key and we totally ****** up 
mean.gif
 I should've just stuck with my guns. Lessons learned I guess but damn man this ain't helping my barely passing *** in this class.

Was in a pissy mood from this before I went to work, so that definitely didn't help of course. Mindset was just focused on my work done and toughing it out for 4 hours until I got home. Didn't stay like that for long. Coworkers keep wanting me to be superman and help all the time.. At first it was fun and I felt needed, but now it just feels like I get all the hard work pushed on me. Always clean the women's side by myself, running around the store dealing with the rudest *** customers. Never complain to anybody, just up here and to my parents. Y'all heard the expression "no question is a dumb question" right? Who am I supposed to ask this? 
laugh.gif
 Got yelled at all day by one of my managers for some legit questions too, or I'd need her for something important and she just keeps snapping at me. Guess something was funny cause her and one of my coworkers were trying to joke with me all day like I'm not already mad. Why the hell you asking me am I having a bad day? Of course I ain't having a good one with you barking in my ******* ear all day and keep making me grab stuff and ring people up and **** 
indifferent.gif
 Then to top it off I finally notice another one of my manager's is a user. She always pushes things she doesn't want to do on her own on other people. She waited specifically until I came to work to make me fix the tops of boxes. Coworker told me the same manager is also gonna make the schedule this week and make me work every one of my days with her. Here comes a long *** week again 
mean.gif

Was pushing to stay until I hit a year but I think I've got to cut it off here at 10 months. Retail ain't no joke 
mean.gif

Never post like this but I'm sick of this **** man.
Worked retail for a few months while I was in college. Liked it at first cause of the discount, but it got old real quick. Keep up with them books and you'll be alright. Trust your instincts when you're taking a test. I used to second guess myself too and my teacher basically told me to stop doing that 
laugh.gif
 grades improved after that

Life is a one-way street, and if you could paint it
I'd draw myself going in the right direction
So I go all the way - like I really really know -
But the truth is... I'm only guessin

Damn broskis I blackedout towards the end of last night and woke up and checked my phone. It looked like I was going to smashed but knocked out before I sent her my addy lmao. Looked her up on the facebook and found out she's in a relationship. Smh

Last edited:
The chase bank policy that no longer allows you to deposit cash into someone's account is ridiculous. They say it's too prevent money laundering but it's more of a hassle to the 98% of people just sending money like normal people. Just go ahead and shut down highways to prevent drug trafficking while you're at it.

The chase bank policy that no longer allows you to deposit cash into someone's account is ridiculous. They say it's too prevent money laundering but it's more of a hassle to the 98% of people just sending money like normal people. Just go ahead and shut down highways to prevent drug trafficking while you're at it.
Bruhhhh.....Factual Facts.
Went to deposit some money for somebody the other day and they said that unless you have an acct. With them they will not accept cash as a deposit. Had to go get a money order at the check cashing place then go back. Had me heated b.....

Why not just use Chase Quickpay?

Bruhhhh.....Factual Facts.
Went to deposit some money for somebody the other day and they said that unless you have an acct. With them they will not accept cash as a deposit. Had to go get a money order at the check cashing place then go back. Had me heated b.....
It's not that serious. If you have a chase account you could still transfer from your account to that persons account. But to deposit loose cash,nah. That's dangerous. They need a paper trail is all. Other banks are gonna adopt a method similar soon to make sure they don't get fined for not putting up preventative measures for money laundering as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom