the thread about nothing...

Writing a paper right now for Literature class. 
mean.gif
 **** Gen Eds 
mean.gif
mad.gif
  But this one mixed chick in that class 
pimp.gif
 She can have it all 
smokin.gif

Life is totally sweet right now. :pimp:

My folks are letting me live now, I'm finally doing what I genuinely want to do for my career on my own terms, all of my friends are back home and I'm meeting some amazing new friends, I'm in a healthy & happy relationship, and my money is good.

Last edited:
Life is totally sweet right now. :pimp:

My folks are letting me live now, I'm finally doing what I genuinely want to do for my career on my own terms, all of my friends are back home and I'm meeting some amazing new friends, I'm in a healthy & happy relationship, and my money is good.

Glad to hear you doing better now days,

Appreciate it and take advantage to make it stay this way.

I wish I can be happy right now.
Hear ya fam. **** dont stop.

This drank and smoke great though.
Gotta b grateful to be in posession of temporary fixture.. :lol:

No shoe talk, but all I'm going to say is this is worth a research paper. :pimp:
Wow you actually got the shoes? Nice.

Sorry for your loss trill.
Thanks fam, the way he handed them off though was crazy. He was like "take me bro, I know you won't do me wrong (pause). I didn't bring them just so you can look at them"

Last edited:
Supposedly someone broke into my neighbors house. I guess I'll invest in an alarm system, any experience with a reputable system.

My boss just left me a voicemail asking me to work the overnight shift tonight.  Someone help me think of a good excuse.
overnights suck, since when do you need an excuse to turn down voluntary work. Just express you have something thing planned tomorrow morning and you can't work tonight.

Back
Top Bottom