the thread about nothing...

Don't feel like working today 
mean.gif

Damn, figured with decent weather & a saturday I'd have a zillion trick-or-treaters tonight. I maybe had 50 total. I'm left sitting on about 200 pieces of candy, and here I'm trying to watch my carbs again.

Smh....

Damn, figured with decent weather & a saturday I'd have a zillion trick-or-treaters tonight. I maybe had 50 total. I'm left sitting on about 200 pieces of candy, and here I'm trying to watch my carbs again.

Smh....
Halloween just isn't what it used to be. More candy for you to enjoy. Gotta live that balanced life :wink: 

Halloween just isn't what it used to be. More candy for you to enjoy. Gotta live that balanced life :wink: 

Lol, while I eat white clam sauce on zucchini noodles to avoid carbs. But yeah you're right. Was talking to one parent who had his kid out, and he said almost no houses had their lights on to show they had candy. He said "People in Massachusetts are just miserable." Can't disagree with him, either. You'd think a neighborhood still meant something, but nah. It's like Maple Street from Twilight Zone came true. Peeps just one sideways look away from being like

tumblr_nvvvgp0xMt1topj3wo3_250.gif

Smh....
Send me some 
nthat.gif

Ended up competing with the guys at footlocker with passing out candy 
laugh.gif
 manager ran to target like 4 times and got the biggest bags of candy while all we had was tootsie rolls 
mean.gif

^^^
laugh.gif

Tootsie Tolls are def <<<<...

I'd seriously be willing to send it all to ya if shipping wasn't so expensive. I have like 3 lbs of candy left, good stuff, too -- snickers, kit kat, reeses, etc.). I'll just bring it all into work Tuesday (off Monday... 
nthat.gif
)

Watching the **** outta old Dracula movies tonight. I gotta thing for these chicks that get all evil-eyed after they get their necks bit. Need to find me an evil girl for a while...

Back
Top Bottom