the thread about nothing...

Drank last night, didn't get drunk broke my streak of 9 months. I'm kinda salty, however it reminded me how much the drank does not make me feel good anymore. AT ALL. HELL NAH. 

Sad day today after hearing/watching the news about Paris,France.
RIP to the victims and God bless to those in Paris, no matter who or what you believe in.

B
Drank last night, didn't get drunk broke my streak of 9 months. I'm kinda salty, however it reminded me how much the drank does not make me feel good anymore. AT ALL. HELL NAH. 

Bro, it's all about your intentions. Even if you consider this a mistake, at least you'll learn from it. Only you know know what must be done.

Just wondering, cause I don't drink myself as much either what do you do when you go out on dates. You let the lady sip and you stay sober? I smoke but I usually never smoke in front of females, and I personally don't like drinking.

B
Bro, it's all about your intentions. Even if you consider this a mistake, at least you'll learn from it. Only you know know what must be done.

Just wondering, cause I don't drink myself as much either what do you do when you go out on dates. You let the lady sip and you stay sober? I smoke but I usually never smoke in front of females, and I personally don't like drinking.
For sure, for sure. I'm keeping it pushin' don't like that feeling of drinking, anymore. Which is cooool. When it comes to the lady's I would let them sip. I order sparkling water. Sometimes I'd smoke in front of them, sometimes before. Just depends on the female. 

In my humma wit a tiga chrome on the wipa
Fired my receptionist cuz she a slow typer

Candy green vipa, wit the white stripa
Choppin down scott, slica amd a dica

For sure, for sure. I'm keeping it pushin' don't like that feeling of drinking, anymore. Which is cooool. When it comes to the lady's I would let them sip. I order sparkling water. Sometimes I'd smoke in front of them, sometimes before. Just depends on the female. 
Nice, that's why instead asking to go out for drinks I suggest something like Milkshakes.  Max Brenner 
pimp.gif

Had midterms this week.. We took our government test yesterday and some fool pulled the fire alarm, didn't even get any extra time for the test 
mean.gif
 I think my teacher looked out for us because weirdly I had an 85 just like my friend 
nerd.gif

Since I'm in the advanced portion in marketing all I had to do was create an interesting newspaper. Was bugging cause I thought I'd fail but ended up getting that 86 
smokin.gif

If anybody's seen my past posts in here about trig you know I'm some *** with math 
laugh.gif
 had to suck it up and get a tutor, super cool dude that really helped a lot. My teacher gave us a bunch of questions that we haven't even learned how to do yet, and I guess she realized this so she taught us like 1 or 2 things in class but that was it 
indifferent.gif
 skipped over the same exact type of problems on the test yesterday. Hopefully I pass but things aren't looking too great 
tired.gif

Amazes me that people that don't like milk still don't understand proper cereal to milk ratio. Don't you have 20+ years of practice by now

Back
Top Bottom