the thread about nothing...

b2c3ef47186f45634e4f5fe5f9d2e578.jpg

Last edited:
Old School Reggaeton Rules! Ahh, the memories ''El Amor Con La Ropa'' & ''Esta Noche Quiero Darte'' these 2 songs were before Daddy Yankee's ''Gasolina'' hit song. Both of these two songs I remember they were pretty big in Puerto Rico and in some parts of the US. They were Underground Hits...

@C Flyness  I definitely appreciate your music contributions, but we can't post music in here man. We have threads for that already. No music or shoe talk are the major no no's in here, just to let you know. Don't want you to get banned from the thread man. 

@C Flyness  I definitely appreciate your music contributions, but we can't post music in here man. We have threads for that already. No music or shoe talk are the major no no's in here, just to let you know. Don't want you to get banned from the thread man. 
Thanks. My bad I really didn't know those were actually the rules here on this thread cause I haven't been here in NT that long. I joined in 2014, well thanks for letting me know.

Thanks. My bad I really didn't know those were actually the rules here on this thread cause I haven't been here in NT that long. I joined in 2014, well thanks for letting me know.
No problem man

I'm a big kid at heart. I miss the old cartoons, this new 3D ish from nowadays bugs me. Long Live the Old School Cartoons!

Last edited:
If someone asks where I bought something I'm wearing/using I normally lie, for no reason other than I don't want them to hype it :lol:

Today I lied about my lipstick and perfume.

Started doing my taxes.

Not sure if I should be happy that I owe money or not. No loans to the gov't here.

Back
Top Bottom