the thread about nothing...

Takes pic of dude in hat, posts it but doesn't say when he sees him, "hey man, nice hat. Tap tap pull". Makes sense...

Crazy thing i was going to take a pic when i seen dude come out of nowhere, wanted to go up to him but he was with his fam and was moving, wasnt going to stiff arm and hurdle ppl, figure ill come here and ask

Fair enough :lol:

That venmo list is petty af..but consider this..

Also is it drawls or draws? I see that a lot

$310.05 for a wallet? Damn, id rather buy a keg n some janos for that, but to each his own

I was rocking the George Costanza wallet for a while

My girl got me a Polo one for like $200 something for my birthday

She could have bought me a $25 one really I could care less about my wallet :lol:

Oh well on the plus side I do use it daily

funny my ex bought me a polo wallet its nice and has lasted a long time by its held up just as well as my $25 leather calvin klein one from Marshalls i had for like 5 years. Only reason i got rid of that was because i got a new one. And this new polo one has rips in the lining that my calvin never had. Polo one was like $150. Black leather is black leather to me

Don't Go?

And Yes 10 year

If you got nothing better to do that day, go for it I guess.

Personally, I still keep in touch with everyone from high school that I care to have a friendship with. With everyone essentially being a FB message/Twitter DM away, if I wanted to see you again it probably would've happened by now.

Don't Go?

And Yes 10 year

Rent a lambo or some car similar for the night

Get you a high end prostitute for the night...acually get two of em

do your thing, possibly get some numbers and then go home and smash the prostitutes in a 3 way.

That's how id do it

Back
Top Bottom