the thread about nothing...

I don't mind when it's hot.

The humidity is the one killing me.

Yesterday was a b****

Public transport coming back from work was all kind of nasty.

Cant even tell the difference after 77 degrees. It all just feels like death. [emoji]9760[/emoji]

What's the temperature over there?
Above 80°F = :x :x
Last summer we had temperatures up to 98°F. Pure torture man. 

84 with this death hummity [emoji]128293[/emoji]

jump in a pool papi

Nah b [emoji]9940[/emoji], superbug be spreading in da pools with all the nasty people letting their waste go in the water [emoji]128702[/emoji] like people wouldnt notice [emoji]128552[/emoji] [emoji]128169[/emoji]

As much a I love new York being from the bay area makes me realize how much freedom you have in Cali. NYC is a ****** police state I loathe that aspect. Already got locked up smh lol
Gentrification is the reason for the police state. NY sucks theses days unless you're not from here..

Gentrification is the reason for the police state. NY sucks theses days unless you're not from here..
Man my dude every where I turn I see NYPD literally lol
Its rare that people use literal and not be exaggerating but its serious. My cuz from Brooklyn came back to visit recently and almost got locked up for drinking a beer on his parents porch behind a fence. His attitude was the problem but not being able to drink a beer on your porch is nuts. There were 3 of us and weren't loud we're all grown...
#protectyaneck

That jking magic is finally settling in

Good night sweet prince. 8) [emoji]128564[/emoji]

hope your ac is kickin. wouldnt want to get a heat stroke. pls, stay safe. it 5:41pm papi. pool party is just getting started. you east coasters stay going to bed early :smh:

I don't mind when it's hot.

The humidity is the one killing me.

Yesterday was a b****

Public transport coming back from work was all kind of nasty.
NYC subways are death in the summer.

sick.gif

I just found out a dude I used to run the streets with caught a body last week. Emptied the whole thing on dude killing him and shot his homeboy too. **** is crazy.

Last edited:
My papi why are you hoping and waiting for an interview?
If you wanna push drugs just pull up and post up on da block with ya boy b.
Job benefits include fiends always outchea looking for a fix so you can set ya own hours, you'll be covered by street insurance, get a few start up keys for ya seed once you find a worthy mami, and da ability to become better versed with those in da neighborhood.
If I get caught slippin and sprayed with da racks, you gonna pour one out for me papi? Doesn't even gotta be the hard stuff, melted ice cream will do.

If you guys remember, a week or so ago my ex sent me venmo requests for stuff she bought me.

Well when we were together she added me to her phone plan cuz she works for t-mobile, discount was 8)

In the past week and a half she has blocked my phone by reporting it lost/stolen.

Bihs crazy bros.

Back
Top Bottom