the thread about nothing...

I was thinking about something a few hours ago. Was out Baltimore and a little girl was selling, "Ice Cold Water." I looked at her bottles and said to myself, "Shouldn't Ice Cold water be considered ICE and not WATER." Think about it, if water is as cold as ice (Freezing), it would BE ice, and no longer water. So the concept of "ice cold water" is false advertisement. 
you on to trolling kids in real life huh? 
laugh.gif

Can somebody help me find that MJ story where MJ and Oakley are in a club and Oakley gets beat up and MJ just turns around and continues partying.

:lol:

I remember that story, it was an NTer who was at a club in Miami. Mike refused to put out his cigar. Oakley tried to fight a bouncer and ended up getting beat down by a few of them, while Mike just kept on partying. :lol: Mike a foul dude. :lol:

[hits blunt]

I was thinking about something a few hours ago. Was out Baltimore and a little girl was selling, "Ice Cold Water." I looked at her bottles and said to myself, "Shouldn't Ice Cold water be considered ICE and not WATER." Think about it, if water is as cold as ice (Freezing), it would BE ice, and no longer water. So the concept of "ice cold water" is false advertisement. 

[/hits blunt]

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

not unless its frozen ice completely 

not unless its frozen ice completely 
Username to post ratio over 9000

^Trrue.

Once you're in, just do well and link with people that have influence and flourish.

I'm trying to get in a particular big company. I'll take anything just for that reason (then will move into acquisition or the economy department).

As I was driving to work today

I see this guy dressed up walking in his socks with his shoes in his hands

I was so confused

parada45 parada45 So he won't mess up his shoes for where he's going. But I've only heard of guys doing that back in Jamaica walkin 5 country miles to the nearest city tryin to keep the kicks clean

As an ambassador of New York City, Taylor Swift should be getting to know how the rest of us saps live. Maybe she could take up residence in a micro-apartment or something, at least for a little while, during this difficult time when her $19 million Tribeca penthouse gets renovated and probably cleansed with smoldering sage following her last break-up.

But while we may want to know how the other half lives, the other half is certainly not interested in how we live—so instead of hitting up Craigslist for a rental in the Cemetery Belt, Swift has rented a $40,000/month, four-story carriage house in the West Village. A New York City carriage house is the New York City real estate dream, so who can really blame her.

:x :x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom