the thread about nothing...

Damn I rememer hearing Jay 'My First Song' for the first time and thinking that was the last time I'd hear a new Jay song :x

Last edited by a moderator:
Welp, it's been like 4 months since I stopped drinking and 2 months since I stopped popping pills. Idk what to do with my time though [emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's my bday today. I'm 26 and I'll be handing out 26 pizzas to the homless on Saturday with some friends. My bday wish is for everyone to do something nice to the homeless this month. It could be a cup of water, a compliment, anything. That would be smooth :pimp: I'm making this a yearly event and it's grown a little bit. First year I had about 3 homies help me. Now it's roughly around 10 people that purchase drinks or napkins and we go around the city (Milwaukee) and hand them out. Enjoy the day nt fam peace! :pimp:

Happy birthday bro

Dope idea man, always great to give back to those less fortunate and in a tough spot. Always show love to the homeless in my city (Toronto) whether it be with clothes or food. I always take the clothes i dont wear or are too small down to this 1 homeless shelter. Over the yrs found out they really appreciate socks, hats, scarfs and of course jackets/sweaters. At one point i was getting mad gift cards to pizza spots and subway thru my homegirl so id just spend all of it at once and bring it for em and have a big *** meal on the corner lol. Its to the point a lot of em recognize me now if im in the area and just wanna talk.

wpid-7rk81.gif

Boss cussed me out bad today :smh: :smh: :frown: >:

Said every word within earshot of people

Came close to coming out of character for a moment....

Emotions rn are :\

:lol:

**** happens OG. Least you still have a gig.
Take that *** chewing and learn from it. You'll be straight.

Why would he do that?

Should have cussed him out too. No one should do that to you unless you smashed his wife or something

We were changing out a light fixture on a pole and I missed cutting off one breaker so he got a mild zap while wiring the fixture to the pole while standing up on the ladder. He cursed me out right when someone was stepping out of the house to leave and she heard every word :frown: :smh:

He got down off the ladder and said follow me to the breaker box unit then proceeded to cut the last switch off

Then he sized me up with a death stare and said you could have got me ******* killed you idiot and don't ever pull **** like that again you ******* got it

I'm standing there like [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

Trying to settle down and play Xbox but my nerves rattled right now

Last edited:
Hes right tho, just 1 amp kould kill you. Ive kussed out koworkers for less, but anytime you put someones health at risk like that, expekt a few words. Just take it as a learning experience n keep it movin...whats ya GT?

Last edited:
Why would he do that?

Should have cussed him out too. No one should do that to you unless you smashed his wife or something

We were changing out a light fixture on a pole and I missed cutting off one breaker so he got a mild zap while wiring the fixture to the pole while standing up on the ladder. He cursed me out right when someone was stepping out of the house to leave and she heard every word :frown: :smh:

He got down off the ladder and said follow me to the breaker box unit then proceeded to cut the last switch off

Then he sized me up with a death stare and said you could have got me ******* killed you idiot and don't ever pull **** like that again you ******* got it

I'm standing there like [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

Trying to settle down and play Xbox but my nerves rattled right now

not taking his side but kind of look it at it from his perspective. dude is probably shook this evening as well thinking this could of been it. did you apologize? if he is a good boss he will make amends after cooling off. were there other fixtures being switched or just the one?

not taking his side but kind of look it at it from his perspective. dude is probably shook this evening as well thinking this could of been it. did you apologize? if he is a good boss he will make amends after cooling off. were there other fixtures being switched or just the one?

I know man [emoji]128531[/emoji]

Of course I apologized after being scared half to death by his language.

Only one fixture

3rd verbal altercation so far with him.

I need a twenty twin twin right now

Back
Top Bottom