the thread about nothing...

whenever a white person on tv alludes to an athlete's "class," **** rubs me the wrong way b/c i feel it's a code word

edit: and not even just on TV... comments section always talk about class.

Last edited:
Those pics on the left look like those pictures "right before the murderer pulled the trigger" type pics.
laugh.gif

Can I get some help NT fam?
Looking for a video about when you finally make it into your new chicks home, then use her bathroom and discover the piss underneath her toilet seat. I'm not sure if I seen it on the gram or youtube but it was pretty funny. Looking to send it to one of my boys in the same situation.

god damn internet signal is falling away every time at my home, i called the internet provider and the people there they have hold me that they have a malfuntion at the network and are now trying to find out where the problem is
mad.gif
i hate browsing with mobile phone internet, thats only good for the at the toilet when you are taking a dump or when you are eating outside at a restaurant or something like that
sick.gif

Last edited:
Co-ed soccer team just finished off the regular season undefeated 
pimp.gif
 Time to go off in playoffs and win champs

72 goals in 14 games ain't too shabby

Co-ed soccer team just finished off the regular season undefeated :pimp:  Time to go off in playoffs and win champs

72 goals in 14 games ain't too shabby

U better win the chip. Dont let us down

And is it just me or is that guys head too big for his body?

Last edited:
Ouch!

I did not want to be awake at all

Apparently I kept yelling "I WANT TO DONATE MY TEETH TO SCIENCE!!" when I woke up

I kept demanding to be taken to Gamestop also for some reason
:lol:
they got some pretty funny vids man... that one chick that was saying that she was choking on a bbc while she had the gauze in her mouth to stop the bleeding :rofl:  

i wonder if my coworker sees the irony in that he always says "i'll talk at you later" and you literally talk and i never respond. You literally talk AT me every time.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom