the thread about nothing...

sb sb Im never gonna be on that call list huh? :frown:

After finishing my thesis thought I would never step foot in this school again. Just got offered a teaching job. Wouldn't mind a second income.

Friend just got pulled over for tinted windows after the bar. Cop were interrogating him and slapped him with a DUI. I was in the car freaking out and told the officers I had to go pee. They let me go without and hassle. I've never experienced someonecose getting a DUI. Really drives the point home. No pun intended.

Google is paying 97$ per hour! Work for few hours and have longer with friends & family! !mj194d:
On tuesday I got a great new Land Rover Range Rover from having earned $8752 this last four weeks.. Its the most-financialy rewarding I've had.. It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it
!mj194d:
➽➽
➽➽;➽➽

Googleplayingthemstacks.com

Friend just got pulled over for tinted windows after the bar. Cop were interrogating him and slapped him with a DUI. I was in the car freaking out and told the officers I had to go pee. They let me go without and hassle. I've never experienced someonecose getting a DUI. Really drives the point home. No pun intended.

Damn. At least you both walked away unharmed. NEVER drive under the influence; it just isn't worth it.

Back
Top Bottom