the thread about nothing...

That emotional whirlwind right now...

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

:pimp: those r tough. That color was my first ever pair, soles ****** up but the leathers still in great shape. Great price too. Definitely a better cop than the atmos imo.

Some fresh wallys and some Lo :pimp: :pimp:

I deserve a metal.
The late night taco truck that's open all night
....I closed it down lol
I made the last order of the night. It was 355 AM
I ordered a Asada burrito with pineapple and green sauce.

WIO at school? Ok..

Here what you could do since you so soft.

Sit next to her. "Forget" your phone on the table while she still sitting. Out of plain sight next to her. She'll be like hey you forgot your phone. And then tell her "oh thanks! Did you have time to put your number in there?"

50% of the time, it works everytime.

I am permanently banned from the Yeezy thread for ethering some dude trying to play me for not being "hip" enough with the going's on with Yeezy's. 8)

Been suspended twice from the Polo thread for arguing over some BS. :smh:

Banned from some weird thread on transgender stuff because I was'nt the most politically correct. :tongue:

Suspended from the Wildin' thread for posteing super Wildin' 8)

And just last month got played in the Duff thread for posting an "explicit" song. :smh:

Maybe I should chill and follow some rules. :rofl:
You got in trouble for posting Look At Me? :lol:

WIO at school? Ok..

Sit next to her. "Forget" your phone on the table while she still sitting. Out of plain sight next to her. She'll be like hey you forgot your phone. And then tell her "oh thanks! Did you have time to put your number in there?"

Nope I'm still soft I won't do it.

WIO at school? Ok..

Nope I'm still soft I won't do it.

:smh: :smh:

You're softer than ryda's girls booty he posts in here

Back
Top Bottom