the thread about nothing...

16122816_1669581486668678_1118742807700307968_n.jpg

I'm a wimp tho

No you not. You just a little insecure as we all are in our different ways. Thing to remember about women is THERE ARE PLENTY OF THEM. So don't build up all this stress over talking to one you like because even if she shoots you down there are tons and tons more. :D
I always have been the type to figure "Better to know I failed than wonder if I would have." You would be surprised how many times I shot my shot with women I considered "out of my league" and found out they were cool as hell and all that was holding me back was myself. You in your 20's you should be going for the gusto whenever you feeling a woman. It's a numbers game literally and despite what these IG thots got people thinking there are plenty of women who just want somebody cool and down to earth in they life like anybody else. Stop selling yourself short and go for it. If she feeling you it's a win and if not it's still a win because then you know to move on to something else and can stop wasting time on the current one. You don't have to be a Casanova just be yourself playboi. Sometimes life is only as complicated as we make it and talking to women is for sure one of those situations. :wink:

Last edited:
No you not. You just a little insecure as we all are in our different ways. Thing to remember about women is THERE ARE PLENTY OF THEM. So don't build up all this stress over talking to one you like because even if she shoots you down there are tons and tons more. :D
I always have been the type to figure "Better to know I failed than wonder if I would have." You would be surprised how many times I shot my shot with women I considered "out of my league" and found out they were cool as hell and all that was holding me back was myself. You in your 20's you should be going for the gusto whenever you feeling a woman. It's a numbers game literally and despite what these IG thots got people thinking there are plenty of women who just want somebody cool and down to earth in they life like anybody else. Stop selling yourself short and go for it. If she feeling you it's a win and if not it's still a win because then you know to move on to something else and can stop wasting time on the current one. You don't have to be a Casanova just be yourself playboi. Sometimes life is only as complicated as we make it and talking to women is for sure one of those situations. :wink:

Listen to this man. Whats the worst that happens? She no interested? Big deal, move on to the next one.

Rob should just holla at a girl, either she says no and you realized it's not that bad to get rejected

or she says yes, and it's a win.

Driving around LA looking at houses.
Seen one a couple blocks down.
Cost Half a milli...it ain't [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji]

I'm a wimp tho
^^my advice would be try to engage in conversation with strangers as often as possible, such as cashiers, servers and similar. Start off with simple "hows your day going", then maybe ask relevant questions 'been busy today' etc. mostly to other guys as that should be easy. Then just do same thing to girls. You really only need to say few sentences to a girl you want to approach, ask questions that would require a response, if shes giving one word answers for everything then you move on. Once a girl starts conversing with you just talk like you would to a friend
Regardless, as you get older it should become easier

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom