the thread about nothing...

tenor.gif

i was ready to crown digornos pan pizza as best frozen pizza but something about freshcetta that makes me come back goota be that garlic butter crust at the end

Man I just had really bad road rage, about twenty minutes ago.

I was so mad that the blood was pounding in my head and my back was tight and throbbing (that happens when I get really angry)

I was chillin in the right lane in moderately heavy traffic, not in a hurry to get in the left lane cuz it was like all the lanes are going the same speed.

Then dude in the middle lane cuts into my lane without any warning. He was pretty much next to me before he made the lane change. I slam on the breaks. Dude's middle to back end was soooo close to me that I thought he might've hit me when I slammed the breaks.

It all happened so quickly. I didn't even lay on the horn until after the fact, I was is in shock. All I could think of was to slam the breaks and turn to the right a little bit (but not so much that I hit the wall)

I speed up to catch up to him and lay on the horn like I never have before. Idk what was going through dude's head but he actually speeds up, changes lanes and before I know it I'm chasing him through moderate traffic. He's actually going 80 ish and more..I couldn't believe it, so I speed up to catch up too, and we're swerving in and out if traffic. Then the traffic clears and there's no more cars ahead, but I'm still trying to get next to him so I can yell 'you know you almost hit me right'

I'm on the left at this point and he's in the middle. He looks at me like this dude crazy and shifts to the right.

I had this fleeting thought to keep sticking with him and shift to the middle but then I was like, F this dude and I speed away

I'm normally not the type to go in and out of traffic. Now I know why ppl tend to do stupid things during road rage.

I'm glad no one got hurt.
The important thing is that you're safe and no one was injured.

I know how you feel, man.

This is part of the reason why I'm hesitant to plan a vacation to Great Britain. Not sure what I'd eat outside of Fish & Chips.

British cuisine itself is ok, but they got other kinds of food out there as well

I haven't got the chance to try when I was in London, but my cousins swear that Indian and Middle Eastern food is the bomb out there, for example

Don't reroute to tell off somebody that you don't know, that's never probably satisfying no matter how it ends?
True. I wasn't thinking at the time. He could've road raged back at me and it become an even more potentially dangerous situation for everyone on the road.

We all don't drive well at times but it's how you react in situations I bet too, in crashes or near them. I can see why you'd be angry, just let em go though yeah, you got it now - can't change that person's habits really no matter what message you want to send. :lol: Every day is a day for me to become a better driver. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom