the thread about nothing...

I was never into shooting games till MW2 but game got me hooked cause it was too damm good.

which game system yall rocking with?

might tell my friend to send me my ps3, or just get a ps4 hopefully that PG2 PS4 :nerd: if i get lucky.

MW2 is the best Call of Duty game, needs to be remastered lol

I'ma PS4 guy now, had the 360 till the new gens came out

I have so many projects to do this semester :smh::smh:

Once i'm done with this semester i'll be good. My last year will be much better and I will work on more interesting stuff.

bro-tales.jpg

had to do group work in class today and i happened to get paired up with two dumbass *****es fml

these **** can't read, can't write, and they lack motivation... i'm requesting to be alone next time

I would NOT recommend Frosted Flakes with lucky charms marshmallows (yes, this is a real cereal).

1st of all, the Frosted Flakes ain’t real Frosted Flakes. Those are made by Kellogg. Second, lucky charms marshmallows are trash as is and not even a failed attempt at replicating the magic that is Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes can mask the pieces of garbage that are Lucky Charms Marshmallows.

Some people always wanna seem better or more important than you. One of my biggest pet peeves.

I told a friend I got a new spot and dude flat out said “My place is better than yours” Ok cool, thanks for letting me know that :smh:

Lol @ friend

Guy sounds like a waste yute

Back
Top Bottom