the thread about nothing...

My cousin had a lunch thief at his workplace. Dude purposely planted some old food and they exposed who it was cuz the guy got massive diarrhea from eating it

I had an epiphany at the light. I was lost but now I am found. Sushi bihh :pimp:

88EE1EE3-A0B6-43F6-B1F7-43308FDD1CBF.jpeg

FA84EF05-B2E7-4D4C-BB9A-101C9F64087B.jpeg

I remember once I ate my coworkers lunch by accident

My Wife had packed me lunch and our bags were similar (no idea what she made me)

I remember him telling us someone took his food and me thinking what a scumbag

I probably figured out I ate his lunch a couple of days later :lol:

Are those thot exercises where they put the bands on their legs real? I imagine that can cause injuries
The first one shes doing is abductor (or adductor i get the two confused). They have a machine for it but maybe her gym doesnt have it or shes just extra and wanna show off her cakes (most likely). The bands are just resistance, different level of resistance each color.

Shes wild extra for that weird *** smith machine/goblet squat fusion she was doing though.

The homie Olympus Olympus knows all that stuff better than me tho, dude goes to school for it.

Yeah you had it right - abductors (mostly glute medius aka the middle layer of the glutes). Though the side leg raises she was doing do Work, she was ****ing them up by not keeping her pelvis neutral. She was cheating a bit to get her leg high which actually reduces the tension on the target muscles. It’s akin to when dudes do side raises with weight that their delts can’t handle so they bounce through the knee and shrug with their traps to get the weight up. It’s counterproductive.

There are also better exercises to strengthen the glute medius for its actual purpose which is stabilizing the pelvis.

13:30 mark

She’s essentially doing the equivalent of a leg extension. Sure the muscle is working, but the strength you’re building is exclusive to the leg extension. It won’t help your squat or benefit you in any functional way.

She’s also doing herself a disservice by placing the bands above the knee. It’s actually reducing the tension the band provides, once again limiting the workout. She also is limiting the exercise by using a bent knee which makes it easier.

There are soooooo many better exercises to hit glute medius...so much better ones.

The smith machine thing...stupid. She can’t get full hip extension because the bar is blocking her from doing so, so she can’t get a full glute/hamstring contraction. Her back is arched, not neutral and braced so she’s gonna have back pain, but I guess it’s worth it if it makes her *** pop. Plus, it’s a smith machine. Never use the smith machine.

OH, and I missed the Dumbbell she’s holding to her side on the one leg raise...LMAOOOO I don’t understand the point of it. The only way it adds anything is if her leg is all the way out to the side and the Dumbbell is resting on her leg, but that never happens nor is it practical so she has to Row it up every rep to hold it but she isn’t even getting an efficient Row out of it because of basic physics.

But this is what the IG fitTHOTS do and people actually buy their programs and apparel. Its awful.

Back
Top Bottom