the thread about nothing...

Some old tees

IMG_20180317_171753.jpg
IMG_20180317_172131.jpg
IMG_20180317_171851.jpg
IMG_20180317_171921.jpg

I'm slow as ****. Last night went to a get together with my co-workers that happened to be next door to my flat, so drinks are flowing, I'm buzzed, but not throwed. So one of my co-workers who is big on fitness, and she is kind of hot, and chill as **** appraoches me from behind and places her hands inside my shirt and she's all like "Art, are you getting love handles?" She's rubbing and grabbing my rib cage and ****, and I'm like "no Susan Ross, I work out almost as much as you do", she still has her hands underneath my shirt and she moves her hands up to my chest and caressing my pecs talking about "yeah, you're getting round around the edges, you need to work out, tonight, with me". She starts rubbing my biceps and squeezing them and the whole time my dumb*** is thinking she's out of her mind, I'm stacked. Then she puts her hands back under my shirt running her nails over my pecs and nips. Then my homeboy is like, she just wants a reason to feel you up, she wants to smash, I'm all like she doesn't want to smash if she's calling me fat and ****, especially I'm in the gym when she's in the gym, Susan knows what I'm working with, and then he said "stupid, that's why she wants to smash", I still didn't believe him, so to avoid an awkward work space, especially being in the military, and she technically is my boss, I just went home. Plus I'm married, happily at that, this isn't the hill I want to "die on". The whole time I'm back at my flat looking at myself shirtless in the mirror like "you can't get love handles on your chest".

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

I have my first test coming up. Online test. 30 questions, 30 minutes so I won't be able to look things up much. Kinda nervous lol
Copy and paste ftw :lol:
Side note went to sac and sun is shinning nice and pretty seen a snapchat from a friend near home and its pouring smh damn weather in the bay is bipolar

Back
Top Bottom