the thread about nothing...

Waking-up-early.gif

Ugh, swapped out my turn signal bulb last night only to have it go out again this morning. Hopefully it's an easy fix

Not saying your girl is a cheater, but most career cheaters, especially women, like to have affairs with other people in relationships so they both have something to lose.

Moral of the story: People ain’t **** and families don’t mean anything anymore.
I like to think the best of people so I'll call it being niave for his situation. Let it be a life lesson though. No guy is offering to smoke a female out with no intention of doing more.

Theres a conversation about eating *** occurring at the reception area of my job, time for me to lock myself in my office

Slept 10 hours last night
Keep waking up in pain and on edge
Really think I should go back to the DR but they keep telling me the same thing. It’ll heal on its own.
:smh:

Reminds me of this chick I used to go out with and this guy was giving her fully completed assignments to hand in. She was playing naive saying he was just being helpful, dude def wanted the cheeks. He had a gf too

Shouldn't have watched that episode of Dark Tourism at 1AM last night.

Feeling slow at the moment.

Some of my family thinks I'm an idiot. Turning all that anger I feel into motivation. |l

What holds you back from meeting people?
1. I don't go out much right now.
2. Nobody cares when you about to kill ya self but they'll be around to enjoy the fruits of labor.
3. I've given my all too many folks only to receive dirt & then get asked for the Sun, Moon, & Stars, a 4 for 4, my Left Kidney, & my spirit.

Back
Top Bottom