the thread about nothing...

I feel like hurricane season just started.. and there's already a category 4 hitting the southeast

Not wasting anytime this year eh lol

My team had two overseas pros a college guard, and me and my high school teammate. The team that beat us only had one g leaguer and four weekend warriors. so my team wasn't having it bc we shouldn't have lost to one guy. I prb won't be invited to play again lol

So why were guarding thw g league guy if you had pros and a college guard on your side?

Haven't had a good pork chop in a while. Pan friend in butter, garlic cloves, chives and lemon zest. Crispy edges and top off with a bit of coarse salt and freshly cracked peppers. Plated and a hella cold beer.

Haven't had a good pork chop in a while. Pan friend in butter, garlic cloves, chives and lemon zest. Crispy edges and top off with a bit of coarse salt and freshly cracked peppers. Plated and a hella cold beer.
The pork chop from Texas Roadhouse is top ****ing notch. Make sure to get the sauce though.

Maybe it was a switch on a pick and roll

#kanyeshrug

Sure.

But if I get a pick and the mismatch is too obvious, I'll try my best to fight the pick and ask the defender to edge for half a second. Don't want to switch if it creates a big mismatch.

NBA switches everything now without even trying. Drives me nuts.

The pork chop from Texas Roadhouse is top ****ing notch. Make sure to get the sauce though.
The ribeye at Texas Roadhouse is the way to go. Their bread is good with their cinnamon butter, other than that it’s a little too “air-y”. But red lobster wins with their bread/dinner rolls.

NT'ers be loving chain restaurants. :lol:
Cant really share opinions about local spots cuz no one knows it unless you're there.

I actually hardly ever go to Texas Roadhouse (anymore...**** was a staple in 2011 though) or OG/RL.

I actually can't think of a chain you will see me in more than once every 2-4 months or so...Not counting Taco Bell.

NT'ers be loving chain restaurants. :lol:
Cant really share opinions about local spots cuz no one knows it unless you're there.

I actually hardly ever go to Texas Roadhouse (anymore...**** was a staple in 2011 though) or OG/RL.

I actually can't think of a chain you will see me in more than once every 2-4 months or so...Not counting Taco Bell.

Actually...on that same Tex Mex tip...there's a spot called Chuy's that i just started going to thag I love. Their chimmychunga (they call it a Chuychunnga) is the best Mexican meal I've ever ****ing had.

Plus they have a jalapeno cream sauce which is also phenomonal.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/ex-nba-star-kevin-garnett-sues-accountant-over-77m-in-losses

29p98vn.png

My dude got robbed :smh: !

Having a kicker who removes the kick return entirely is such a weapon
Ehh...the NFL has placed the kickoff at the 35 to also help limit the amount of kickoff returns as they deem it the most dangerous play in football.

The kickoff won't exist in the NFL in 5 years...Probably closer to 3.

Back
Top Bottom