the thread about nothing...

7B306D6F-9A21-4BC9-8506-00527B25C2CA.gif

Just about a 2 hour commute to work today...because of rain. Not a storm, just rain. I counted 4 accidents(one of which was a flipped car) about 10 miles from my house. If its this bad, Houston might as well just start shutting down for rain. :smh:

Just about a 2 hour commute to work today...because of rain. Not a storm, just rain. I counted 4 accidents(one of which was a flipped car) about 10 miles from my house. If its this bad, Houston might as well just start shutting down for rain. :smh:

As a NYC extract in houston. houston texans can't drive to save a life.
Almost Everyday i see a accident or Debris of a previous accident along westheimer.

man, so I smoked a pack of cigs last monday, then another pack on friday and then one more pack on saturday. Im feeling withdrawal symptoms now and ive never been addicted to cigs. I dont even smoke. I was hanging out with a friend who binges everything lol

As a Florida transplant....#Facts. Its funny how if you say this, everyone will swear its everyone else. If everyone thinks everyone else can't drive, that means all yall cant drive. :lol:

The blame game, which no one wins.

Ive seen guy trying to escape a 4 car accident on westheimer he caused. They had to corner him in at the parking lot.

People in nyc drive aggressive, texans well they drive like their aint any rules.

Oh man

I'm planning on not leaving the house, even for food

Need to study all day

Just found out halal guys can deliver to my house

So clutch.

Back
Top Bottom