the thread about nothing...

I need some internet lol. Need to cap up some missions on gta lol. How do you protect your ps4 from outside sources ? I’m not washed just stuck in that barrier of wanting to go out then I look around and notice I’m just alone. Then I feel my pockets and think what do I do ? Feel me ? I can’t speak word for word.
GTA online?

I’m gonna Renew the lease to my apartment so I decided to get a internet connection landline.

I looked into at&t and they cap their intenet usage at 1 Terabyte and charge you like $10 for 50Gb if you go over. That’s insane never heard of cap on landline high speed internet.

I would get xfinity but they dont reach out to my side by a block. Grrr

I hate to break it to you, BUT even if you were able to get Xfinity at your place................Xfinity also does the same 1 TB data cap as AT&T.

ISPs in America :smh:

I’m gonna Renew the lease to my apartment so I decided to get a internet connection landline.

I looked into at&t and they cap their intenet usage at 1 Terabyte and charge you like $10 for 50Gb if you go over. That’s insane never heard of cap on landline high speed internet.

I would get xfinity but they dont reach out to my side by a block. Grrr

Come back to NYC

DistantConcernedAnnelida-size_restricted.gif

I don't see it.

He got tangled up with ol buddy, pushed him , then Marcus smart came from behind.

I guess the push?

Back
Top Bottom