the thread about nothing...

Definitely giving off a da heights thot vibe...
1 bottle of henny and a plan b pill on deck cause i know hispanic yambs are way too fertile. Gotta make that east coast trip back before years end.
1B543F04-4639-4716-AA4B-AD4E791AFCF1.gif

Definitely giving off a da heights thot vibe...
1 bottle of henny and a plan b pill on deck cause i know hispanic yambs are way too fertile. Gotta make that east coast trip back before years end.
1B543F04-4639-4716-AA4B-AD4E791AFCF1.gif

She's Black and Israeli ....
Her podcast is. . . . interesting, very interesting. . .

Called 'Whoreible Decisions'....and no I'm not making that up

Last edited:
Her podcast is. . . . interesting, very interesting. . .

Called 'Whoreible Decisions'....and no I'm not making that up

Interesting will look into this.

I just brief myself through her ig. From my brief assessment shorty is probably a nymphomaniac.

Even the building janitor smashed.

Last edited:
You've probably just met the wrong asian girls
You’re right. But at the same time I can’t seem to attract the good ones. I think I’m a really trust worthy loyal person, but I feel they don’t see that. So I end up with the crazy ones. Haha. That’s why I lost a lot of interest in asian women. But I do love women of all race...just less on Asians.

Last edited by a moderator:
475DEB4C-EDF7-4B02-98B2-81E5FED1BA33.gif

That look Aubrey gives Elizabeth Olson though.
man that Aubrey Plaza chick can get it, got that cute little gap too....reminds me of my co-worker who I wanna smash

no offense to anyone but i think it's weird to not be attracted to a particular race
im attracted to women in every race

and i think im even more attracted to mixed race women
PREACH :pimp:

I think I may have a major problem with impulse control. Anyone here on no fap, no weed, no gaming, etc? or practice stoicism?

This is not directed at any of the recent posts, but I find it weird when people tell stories and mention the race of someone when it is not pertinent. Like at my job today, some ____ guy came in and bought 30 loaves of bread.
Common human error. They cant help it

Back
Top Bottom