the thread about nothing...

What’s the average cost to replace your rear rotors and pads? My guy tryna wack me for $200 and I’m providing the parts already too

What’s the average cost to replace your rear rotors and pads? My guy tryna wack me for $200 and I’m providing the parts already too
Not sure. On my expedition, had the parts ($25 for 2 breaks and $90 for rotors.) My boy did it for free, took bout an hour due to some rust on screws. Now I know how to do it myself. Mite wanna hit YouTube. It's really easy if you have the tools and will save you alot of money over time.

I actually came in here to post that I had a flat tire. I rimmed it to get air and the machine didn't work cus it was so cold. It made it worse. So I was damn near completely flat. Hit my neighbor up, his pump wouldn't even turn on, it was a frozen brick. But I had to get back on the road tho...
IMG_20190201_124538231_HDR.jpg
Took me 45mins. By any means necessary

Not sure. On my expedition, had the parts ($25 for 2 breaks and $90 for rotors.) My boy did it for free, took bout an hour due to some rust on screws. Now I know how to do it myself. Mite wanna hit YouTube. It's really easy if you have the tools and will save you alot of money over time.

I actually came in here to post that I had a flat tire. I rimmed it to get air and the machine didn't work cus it was so cold. It made it worse. So I was damn near completely flat. Hit my neighbor up, his pump wouldn't even turn on, it was a frozen brick. But I had to get back on the road tho...
IMG_20190201_124538231_HDR.jpg
Took me 45mins. By any means necessary

That’s what I just did. Was going to be 400ish but I got the parts for about $200 and then did it myself. 2 screws and 2 bolts - took me a few hours though as one of the bolts was really stuck. The only special tool I needed was a pad spreader - about $10 on Amazon. Other than that it was just a jack, axle stands, a big wrench (with a cheater bar to get the stuck bolt out), and a screwdriver.

Just had 6 slices of bacon. I don't think I'm doing that again. It should be 4 max, but I did not have a way to seal the rest.

Who’s winning tomorrow?
Once again, I do not have the "script" and never claimed I have access to such information. I formulate my own theories based on public information. With that being said, I see more reasons pointing to the Rams winning.

1. They are building a 5 billion dollar stadium in Inglewood to house the Rams and Chargers. For reference, the new Raiders Stdium in Vegas will cost 1.8 Billion. Reports were that the Patriots-Chiefs game had more viewership in LA than the Rams-Saints. Rams need to win in order to gain enough fans to fill the new stadium.

2. Ram's male cheerleaders were a significant story the past few days and ties into the LGBT agenda.

3. This could be a passing of the torch Brady & Belichick to Goff & McVay. This new duo can reign for the next decade.

4. They sacrificed Patriots-Saints which would've been the more appealing matchup as far as name cache and appeal to the core audience. A possible reason they were willing to give up such a big matchup is to elevate the Rams.

Once again, I do not have the "script" and never claimed I have access to such information. I formulate my own theories based on public information. With that being said, I see more reasons pointing to the Rams winning.

1. They are building a 5 billion dollar stadium in Inglewood to house the Rams and Chargers. For reference, the new Raiders Stdium in Vegas will cost 1.8 Billion. Reports were that the Patriots-Chiefs game had more viewership in LA than the Rams-Saints. Rams need to win in order to gain enough fans to fill the new stadium.

2. Ram's male cheerleaders were a significant story the past few days and ties into the LGBT agenda.

3. This could be a passing of the torch Brady & Belichick to Goff & McVay. This new duo can reign for the next decade.

4. They sacrificed Patriots-Saints which would've been the more appealing matchup as far as name cache and appeal to the core audience. A possible reason they were willing to give up such a big matchup is to elevate the Rams.

So ur saying u don’t know
Got it

FC6F40A2-2E8A-4396-93B9-A10B5D1095C0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom