the thread about nothing...

I've been hearing RJ > Zion all year and dude looks lost out their on both sides of the ball. Their team as whole look soft as hell in the paint too

1550720239654117.gif

1550720336654172.gif

Garbage man. Damn Nike needs to go back to the drawing board. Their products are just inferior nowadays.

Kobe heads are yelling at nike with pitchforks after the fake kobe protro non-existing full length zoom in the kobe 4.

Looks like its boost gang for spring/summer basketball this year for me.

Today moderns kicks/products are focused on using “eco-friendly recycled materials”

When you take recycled waste and repurpose it as new, the rigidity of the products ate probably more friagile. if it was straight brand new raw materials the products will proably be more durable.

Hard to explain, but if you know about manufacturing recycled materials you’ll understand.

Garbage man. Damn Nike needs to go back to the drawing board. Their products are just inferior nowadays.
The most hyped college star in recent memory tearing his acl on national TV because of the shoe breaking. Pr nightmare for Nike lol

Hopefully it's a sprain though

I'd be down to get the galaxy fold. It would have to last me more than two years though.

I swear my phones always have an issue around the 2 year mark.

Back
Top Bottom