the thread about nothing...

We truly live in a mad world.

I just hope the rain doesn’t ruin my day after I finish work, cause im tryna play as much basketball as i can.

Stay safe yall, and make sure to tip your waitress.

Morning Tan,
I feel like people at work really want to be busy some times. Like people take on tasks then have meetings about them and then make them into this big thing. But like i get asked to take something on and i just do it and it takes me like 1/5th of the time. People then complain like oh i have all this stuff to do...and im like you kind of created that work for yourself though. Like i don't feel bad for you. And i will even go as far to be like, you need help? I can do most of that for you if you have too much..."no, thank you though but its just a lot and blah blah blah". I don't get it some times

I agree. People don’t want to delegate tasks for whatever reason get on my nerves. If you can handle that pressure, then great. Don’t commit to something if you can’t do it. I’m the type of dude who rather do stuff myself, but want to teach people that working through others is typically the better route.

Morning Tan,
I feel like people at work really want to be busy some times. Like people take on tasks then have meetings about them and then make them into this big thing. But like i get asked to take something on and i just do it and it takes me like 1/5th of the time. People then complain like oh i have all this stuff to do...and im like you kind of created that work for yourself though. Like i don't feel bad for you. And i will even go as far to be like, you need help? I can do most of that for you if you have too much..."no, thank you though but its just a lot and blah blah blah". I don't get it some times
April hurry up

The cold weather gotta go

SatisfiedJubilantArizonaalligatorlizard-size_restricted.gif

Morning Tan,

ive come across that as well. "lets have meetings to discuss something that can be done in less time the meeting will take." its usually from people wanting to feel important or to show out their position. i laugh inside and keep it moving.

ive come across that as well. "lets have meetings to discuss something that can be done in less time the meeting will take." its usually from people wanting to feel important or to show out their position. i laugh inside and keep it moving.
Damn shame ..

Reactions: sb
Back
Top Bottom