the thread about nothing...

Dad had a stroke last summer, turns out he has a heart condition
My cardiologist told me I should get checked since it may be hereditary

Cardiologist said that my insurance covers the check-up, so I got it done last month
Just got a letter from my insurance that they can't cover this $3000 check-up

:sick:
Dammmm, that bill shock would have given me a heart attack.

Would you think the cardiologist wasn’t looking out for his/her own financial-gain for you to fo this check-up?

2 teams that have been robbed from getting to a championship game by referees this year alone.

1)NO Saints
2)Auburn

Anyone else I'm missing?

Last edited:
Imagine playing as NCAA basketball player in a game that’s highly televised and profited, and you see none of that win or lose.

I’m a magnet for idiots as well, second time in 6 months some dude backed into me, pause.

Da kenworth got like 2 scratches on the bumper it’s a pos anyways. :lol:

9C56CE4B-C0CC-40EF-9175-039DA113F3E5.jpeg
B6AFF34D-D95A-4F1A-8AA0-7303DA9630B3.jpeg

I was just minding my own business trying to live my life and a street sweeper comes barreling into me. :rofl:

DD5438F9-9B40-4F3E-BFD0-8B6B138CEEC1.jpeg

Health care and insurance in America is a scam. Sorry about your situation and hope that you will resolve it.
I can't imagine medical insurance and the costs/coverages there, but auto insurance should definitely be reformed. No way in the world they can't change the system so that it is a pay in system and after you hit X amount (lets just say the value of your currently covered car) you no longer have to pay toward the insurance.

I didn't get a chance to watch the games, but the above video is definitely a foul.

Also, UBER impressive that the kid made all 3 free throws to win the game. Just about everyone is missing at least 1 of those 3 with that type of pressure on the line.

Weather was nice & Polo Outlets was a good time tonight. Then my sister brought over homemade lumpia. Now I’m taking these bong rips about to doze off to the movie Glass. Good freaking day.
Hope everyone had or will have the same.:smokin

Back
Top Bottom