the thread about nothing...

Morning tan. Had a day yesterday that reminds me why i still play high level soccer. Long story short. Our team got a red card early in the first half. We won 2-0. I scored the first goal. The other team was talking crazy the whole game for no reason. But the feeling of scoring that goal in the 75th minute and buckling down as a team being down a man basically the whole game against a quality side. Just felt great...even though i am feeling it today for sure.

sidebar: kinda want both of the canvas blazers that are coming out on SNKRS (the white and black...not the pink)

Last edited:
Small rant
Been grinding for my videogame/ entertai ment group for the last 3 or so years. My close friend have been "part " for the same time.
Now that some shine is coming th group way people who have done work are talking about WE are getting shine...

I get it but man...group work sucks sometimes.

what’s really good with these pop ups?

Attachments

• 51444EFF-AA07-4EB8-BB91-3BA9996B64B5.png
    51444EFF-AA07-4EB8-BB91-3BA9996B64B5.png
    135.9 KB · Views: 12
Had a soccer game with a new team yesterday.
I cant even explain how many passes i gave our forward. Dude was straight buns.
He subbed out and his brother subbed in. He was straight buns too.
At some point i started laughing and said "Why are ya scared of the ball!"
We lost 3-2.

Ever since I updated google, I can’t post GIF images. Anybody know the deal? I usually just click share, copy url, then come to NT and click on the image thing, paste the url, insert, and it posts. When I do this now, this is what it does

vGsFxd6nv5Pe9yGu6

Halp. Please.

What were there height, weight and ethnicities

Both 6'ft athletic built.
Its funny to me that i thought "Damn, these dudes must be good" right before the game
:lol::lol::lol:
Ya ever do that? See someone all geared up and thinking oh they must be good.
Just to find out they trash

Ever since I updated google, I can’t post GIF images. Anybody know the deal? I usually just click share, copy url, then come to NT and click on the image thing, paste the url, insert, and it posts. When I do this now, this is what it does

vGsFxd6nv5Pe9yGu6

Halp. Please.

Ive had issues with this forever. The only time i get it to work is to copy the code of the gif and then go into the BB editor view and paste the base code. But even that sometimes doesnt' work. I have basically given up on posting gifs. But most of my posts are from my work computer and im honestly surprised NT isn't all out blocked yet so i usually chalk it up to my computer blocking me from doing stuff.

feds is watchin

Both 6'ft athletic built.
Its funny to me that i thought "Damn, these dudes must be good" right before the game
:lol::lol::lol:
Ya ever do that? See someone all geared up and thinking oh they must be good.
Just to find out they trash

All the time. When i play soccer if you got on suprfly's or vapors...you are good...if you have on the discount version on some Vapor Pro or Vapor Academy...you trash. I would say this is has been true probably....8% of the time :lol:

Halp. Please.

Just copy / paste

No need for all that your doing

Back
Top Bottom