the thread about nothing...

Trying to justify paying $30 for 10ml of cologne when the one I’m currently wearing is $30 for 200ml. Trying to step my smell game up for summer but i’ve never been a big cologne dude.

The US Army's twitter account tweeted "how has serving impacted you?" and maannnnn some of the responses are insane. Disabilities (hearing loss, arthritis, etc) and a lot of people suffering from PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, suicidal thoughts, etc . That really just blew my mind.
I hope instead of deleting it and taking the L they actually look at those responses and try to fix some of the **** soldier's go through when they come home

Trying to justify paying $30 for 10ml of cologne when the one I’m currently wearing is $30 for 200ml. Trying to step my smell game up for summer but i’ve never been a big cologne dude.
Which brand?

also where can I get that dubai type cologne I’m wanna smell like Dubai oil money cat. Lol

Last edited:
Need some opinions on if I’m right or Wrong lol

My family was going to go to Hilton head for a few days in June . This includes:

Me (forever alone)
My Parents (that’s 2 people)
My brother , his wife and 3 little kids (5 total)

So the plan was to find an Airbnb and all stay together . My brother found a 2 BEDROOM . Of course my parents get a room and then him and his family share a room

Anything over 2 bedrooms he’s saying he doesn’t want to pay for.

Which leaves me a couch.

He said we still should go 50/50 and I’m saying I’m not splitting my cost even when i have To sleep on a couch.

Am i wrong?

My family was going to go to Hilton head for a few days in June . This includes:

Me (forever alone)

So the plan was to find an Airbnb and all stay together . My brother found a 2 BEDROOM . Of course my parents get a room and then him and his family share a room

Which leaves me a couch.

He said we still should go 50/50 and I’m saying I’m not splitting my cost even when i have To sleep on a couch.

Am i wrong?
Hellllll nah. I wouldn’t be splitting cost if I don’t got a room, or even a bed.

Me (forever alone)

Which leaves me a couch.

Am i wrong?
Yes, you're wrong. You going to let your parents pay that half?

Me (forever alone)

Which leaves me a couch.

Am i wrong?
No you are not wrong.

He can not pay for anything more than 2 bedrooms on his own

No his brother is gonna pay it. Or go half on a 3 bedroom so EVERYOE can be comfortable.
I understand. Maybe I'm just simple and just do my part that was agreed upon. I wouldn't my parents having to pay a dime for the BNB and like what OP said, his brother can't pay more than what a 2-BR listing, then I would pay.

Just copped the coco chanel blue for $125 over the weekend lol
Smells good AF tho

Y'all ever noticed that girls who work at grocery stores who are in shape be having booty? My theory is they have to push carts every day & it contributes to booty growth.

I’m confused lol

You mean if I dont go? Or....? Lol

I said Him and I 50/50.

Whole situation is foul. Why would you pay for half the entire place when he has 5 people.

Let’s get this straight - there’s 8 people going and he wants you to pay half to sleep on a couch? That’s ridiculous. You guys should be splitting the cost of your parents and then you pay 25% and he pays 75% of what’s remaining or sometin. A fair shake would be if it’s $1,000 he should be paying $800 and you $200 contingent on you having an actual bed to sleep on.

Me (forever alone)

Which leaves me a couch.

Am i wrong?

Yeah 50/50 doesn't make sense and you're at least justified in not wanting to pay it.

Does he expect you to split the cost to feed his kids too?

Can't post the clip here but who has seen the naked woman protestor stomping on someone's car, get yanked by the leg and fall on the ground?

Thanks everybody who responded . I canceled My flight lol , it was within. 24 hrs. So got a full refund .

Offered to still give my parents half but said they’re likely going to cancel too lol

Me (forever alone)

Which leaves me a couch.

Am i wrong?

Pay for half and all you get is a couch?

I’d stay home and use the money to treat myself to a haircut, new pair of jeans, eat out and see a movie.

Back
Top Bottom