the thread about nothing...

Popeyes is celebrating the NBA draft with a box of chicken fit for a basketball star.

On Wednesday, the chicken chain announced that it would be launching the Wingspan Box on Thursday to celebrate the NBA draft. For one day – Thursday, June 20 – at a single location on Canal Street in New Orleans, Popeyes will sell a box of chicken that is almost seven feet long.

“There’s been a lot of speculation and buzz around New Orleans and their likelihood to bring home a big name, with a wingspan of 6 feet and 10 inches, as their No. 1 draft pick,” Popeyes said in a statement.

The Popeyes box will contain 77 boneless wings, 11 biscuits, and 11 servings of fries. The New Orleans location will be selling the boxes for $74.69 as supplies last.
How everyone gonna pull up on June 20

Say no mo!
upload_2019-6-19_11-45-9.gif

Popeyes is celebrating the NBA draft with a box of chicken fit for a basketball star.

On Wednesday, the chicken chain announced that it would be launching the Wingspan Box on Thursday to celebrate the NBA draft. For one day – Thursday, June 20 – at a single location on Canal Street in New Orleans, Popeyes will sell a box of chicken that is almost seven feet long.

“There’s been a lot of speculation and buzz around New Orleans and their likelihood to bring home a big name, with a wingspan of 6 feet and 10 inches, as their No. 1 draft pick,” Popeyes said in a statement.

The Popeyes box will contain 77 boneless wings, 11 biscuits, and 11 servings of fries. The New Orleans location will be selling the boxes for $74.69 as supplies last.

11 biscuits and no drink? they trying to kill us

No one said this was racist?

I've been re-watching Entourage and if you ever want to relive what life was like before smartphones this show captures it perfectly.. :nthat:

Like the scene when the guys crash the kids pool party in the valley my girl was like "why none of them kids take out their phones to snap a pic?" I told there this was from 06 before the iphone came out lol

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Prepares a Wingspan Box to Celebrate the 2019 NBA Draft
Your #1 pick for draft night.
upload_2019-6-19_12-17-49.jpeg

upload_2019-6-19_12-18-43.jpeg

The extra large menu option comes with 77 boneless wings, 11 biscuits and 11 servings of Popeyes Cajun Fries. For those looking to make the Wingspan Box their pick for draft night, the box also comes with Bayou Buffalo, Blackened Ranch, Sweet Heat and Bold BQ Sauce packets for your dipping pleasure.

They def Wildin
77 pcs of chicken but only 4 sauce packets.

I've been re-watching Entourage and if you ever want to relive what life was like before smartphones this show captures it perfectly.. :nthat:

Like the scene when the guys crash the kids pool party in the valley my girl was like "why none of them kids take out their phones to snap a pic?" I told there this was from 06 before the iphone came out lol

See this everytime when i go to concerts.
Do people even enjoy watching the concerts at this point.
Seems like everything is just for social media cred

Just applied for a position in another department at my company. I hope I get it
Hope you get it, seems like half this thread is looking for jobs

Such a enjoyable show, never really believed Vince could be Aquaman though. Good thing we never saw him in the suit

Back
Top Bottom