the thread about nothing...

20190804_073352.jpg

IMG_2808.JPG

There’s just something about men who sport the comb over fade haircut... sheesh. :blush::evil:
A comb over or combover is a hairstyle commonly worn by balding men in which the hair is grown long and combed over the bald area to minimize the appearance of baldness. Sometimes the part is lowered so that more hair can be used to cover the balding area.
:emoji_thinking:

A chick I know posted a pick on IG obviously showcasing her breasts. I love breasts so I DM'd her with a compliment. She gets fake offended and starts the usual "how would you feel if someone told that to your mom or sister?"

First of all, neither one of them would post a thirst trap on IG with emphasis on her jugs. Secondly, you posted that pic because you obviously want attention. Then she tried reporting my page lol

Last edited:
A chick I know posted a pick on IG obviously showcasing her breasts. I love breasts so I DM'd her with a compliment. She gets fake offended and starts the usual "how would you feel if someone told that to your mom or sister?"

First of all, neither one of them would post a thirst trap on IG with emphasis on her jugs. Secondly, you posted that pic because you obvious attention. Then she tried reporting my page lol
What exactly did you say?

First of all, neither one of them would post a thirst trap on IG with emphasis on her jugs. Secondly, you posted that pic because you obvious attention. Then she tried reporting my page lol

did you say that second part to her? thats why i dont even be complimenting these females.

tenor.gif

What exactly did you say?

I told her nice breasts. And they could feed an entire African village. But I know her and she jokes about stuff like that all the time. She literally asks for other women to send her pics of their breasts and talks about her own sexual stuff.

did you say that second part to her? thats why i dont even be complimenting these females.

Yes I did. And you're correct. That's why you shouldnt compliment them. On social media.

If you're that desperate for pics of a woman that you don't know from a guy you don't know, you're more pathetic than I originally thought.

Back
Top Bottom